What Goes Around Comes Around

Stoya

"Do you have anything else to say?"

My now ex-husband's lawyer ask me, and I roll my eyes and shake my head. I lean forward and look at my now ex-husband and my trifflin ass loose pussy of a mother and say as I point at both of them "I hope your dick falls off, and your pussy rots!" With that I stand up and leave the conference room and head out to my house to have several stiff drinks, I think I'm owed that and so much more.

I found out three months ago that my now ex-husband and mother were fucking around behind by back. I wasn't really shocked by my mother's betrayal, because she has had it out for me since I was born, I been stopped fucking with her or even claiming her as my mother. She always made it seem like she had to compete with me, or would complain about my father spending too much time with me and not enough with her. My father finally had enough of her behavior and divorced her when I was about ten years old.

When they divorced my mother blamed me and said verbatim "when you grow up I'm going to steal your man like you stole mine" I was completely devastated to say the least. All I ever wanted was what other little girls had with their mother's, and she couldn't even do that! Like who blames their ten year old child for there marriage blowing up?

After their divorce my egg donor cut off all contact with me. My father ended up meeting a nice lady and married her a year later, and she treated me like I was her own.  My father died last winter, and my egg donor showed up at the reading of the will like she was owed something. She was furious when she found out that my father left everything to me and my real mother his second wife.

She threaten me again and I told her "ain't nobody scared of you! You don't have a heaven nor hell to send me too!"

When I walked in on my now ex-husband eating out my mother in our bed that we shared I losted it, and beat her ass and his as well. They tried to press charges on me but I happend to be very close with the DA and he made sure the charges were never picked up.

My mother actually did me a huge favor by sleeping with my now ex-husband. I was planning on divorcing his stupid ass anyways, he is trash when it comes to sex, and also sucks at having a basic conversation with any decent human being. I did what a lot of women seem to do and that's settle, I thought that if I waited too long for someone that I would end up alone and lonely.

As far as I'm concerned my mother took a problem from me. Eric my now ex-husband is now her problem and I cannot wait until both of them get there karma.

Finally making it home, I kick off my heels and walk in. As I get inside I notice rose petals all over the hardwood floors leading into my bedroom, when I finally make it into my bedroom. I'm met with the site of my wonderful soon to be husband Marcus sitting on our bed holding some roses in one hand and a glass of my favorite wine in his other hand.

"Hey there wifey! I figured you needed a good stiff drink, and some stiff dick"

Marcus says as he hands me the wine and roses, and places a gentle kiss on my lips. I moan out at the feeling of his soft lips against mine. "Thank you baby I needed this drink, after seeing those creatures from another planet"

Marcus laughs at my statement then takes the roses from my hands and places them in a vase by our bed.

I met Marcus when my egg donor and now slimy grimy ass ex-husband pressed charges against me. He was the detective at the time on my so called case, and we hit it off after my charges were dropped by the DA who happens to be his older brother and husband to my best friend Namoi.

We have been dating for the last couple of months and he proposed to me last week and of course I said "Yes"

"Wifey come here and let daddy give you this dick!"

Marcus says to me as he drops his boxers and lays down on the bed. I strip out of my clothes and make my way over to our bed and straddle him and take his long thick cock, sliding it into my throbbing wet pussy.

I sink down on his cock enjoying the feeling of being full, and begin to give him these knees like Stoya! Marcus smacks my ass over and over again as I bounce up and down on his cock.

"Fuck wifey! You got the best pussy in the world! Keep riding daddy's dick, show me who you belong to!" Marcus groans out as he grabs my hips and begins to meet my movements. I moan out and cum hard all over Marcus's cock and balls, as I ride out my high. Marcus flips us over so I'm face down and ass up, then slides back into my pussy giving me long and hard strokes for the Gods.

"Fuck Daddy I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum all over your cock!" I shout as I feel Marcus cock continue to hit my g-spot over and over, my legs begin to shake and I squirt all over Marcus cock and balls. "Fuck yea wifey! Give daddy all that cream baby, and tell me you want daddy to feel you up with his cum baby!' Marcus groans and I moan out then scream "Fuck yes daddy give me that nut! I want it! I want it!" Marcus groans out, and I feel him still above me as I feel his cum coat my walls.

Marcus removes his cock from my pussy and lays down on the bed. I crawl over to his lap and take his semi hard cock into my hand then open my mouth and deep throat his cock getting off our mixed juices off his dick. Marcus groans as I clean off his cock, then I release his cock with a pop then snuggle up right next to him. His pulls me closer and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

Two months later.......

"Girl have you heard about your egg donor?"

Namoi asked me as we sit in her living room watching our show The Family Business together. I frown and say "girl hell nah, what she do this time?" Namoi laughs and replies "Girl I'm surprised that Marcus hasn't said anything, but Damien told me that she walked in on your ex fucking the maid, and she shot both of them point blank range killing both of them"

My eyes go wide and I laugh shaking my head.

"Well I guess what I told them came true, because now his dick will fall off, and her pussy will rot in jail" Naomi laughs at my statement then we lift our wine glasses cheering to my ex's dick falling off, and egg donors pussy rotting.

Here you go guys!!!

I will be writing Naomi and Damien's story next!!

FYI.....NEVER SETTLE!!!! KNOW YOUR WORTH!!!

Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stoya

Marcus