Full Moon Part 2

Diana

"This is some bullshit!"

I screamed out as I threw an empty bottle of water across my office. I'm six months pregnant with Rico's and I's son, and he is overstaying his welcome. I have had heartburn so bad to the point that I feel like I can breathe fire! This shit hurts. Not to mention that I have no control over my hormones whatsoever, one minute I'm laughing and the next I'm in tears.

Rico has been amazing this whole time. I have a newfound respect for him, and all partners who have to deal with their overly hormonal spouses.

And it doesn't help that two of the people I happen to be very fond of aint shit and get on my everlasting nerves like you would not believe.

I'm still annoyed with Megan for naming my yorkie Chi-knees take out, and Candice is still on my hit list for singing dirty Diana at my wedding, and also Jacquees B.E.D.

They both made me wanna knock the Mario coins out of them.

About a month or so ago Rico volunteered to be a test subject for this new sex pill that Jameson and Garth came up with.

The pill is called "full moon", and it turns the person who takes it into the desired fantasy person of the other person.

When Rico turned into The OTC in front of me I did the only logical thing a person would do in that situation, I passed out.

When I came to, and saw the tribal chief looking directly at me, I'm not ashamed to admit I acknowledged him all night long to the point that I bruised my vocal cords.

I smartened up after the last time Rico fucked me something special and made sure I learned ASL. After all I still had a practice to run, some of my patients were concerned about my voice but they had nothing to be worried about, my business doesn't and would not ever affect them.

I did have a Karen that I had to fire because she thought it was unprofessional to be so careless, so I made sure to tell her she could get her bleach built butch body on up out of my office.

I don't play that shit! And with me the customer is not always right!

You need me to give you what you want not the other way around.

I'm very nervous to become a mother, and I often wonder, will I be a good mother? And how will I be able to balance being a working mom? Normal things that first time mothers think.

Besides Candice and Megan getting on my got damn nerves every single moment they could. They have been very supportive and check up on me along with Heavy boo as well, but I had to threaten Candice the other day because she got mad because I sent her a birthday gram to her house and office with them singing that damn fight song she hates.

She told me that when my son was born she was going to sneak into the record office and change the baby's name to Rico That dude Suave Anderson.

I told her that if she did that I would have chitlins delivered to her private island and also her house, and she changed her tune.

My side of my family has been good, but Rico has been a little stressed out with his brother and mom.

His mom hit a new low. She faked having cancer then scammed people for donations, she ended up being caught by a colleague of mine and ended up going to prison for fraud.

Braun was affected the most by his mom's deceit. He quit working in the adult entertainment industry, and moved in to take care of his mother, he even broke up with a girl he had been seeing for a while because he wanted to be focused on his mother.