PSA!

I need your help. One of my favorite authors and people in this whole wide world is being harassed. By a backwoods crazy unstable creature from planet weird!

Please report this account below 👇🏽 👇🏽 👇🏽 👇🏽 to Wattpad!

The gutter trout mouth backwoods stanky bottom feeding trashy troll even have the audacity to threaten my booski as well....

Lemme just say this......

If you don't like something just don't read it......Carry on with your day and go serve the good Lord or whomever you feel the need to pray too.....

But when you try to come for God's children just know that it says in his good book vengeance is mine thus sayteh to Lord...

The entitlement of some people on this app and world really blows my mind....

And for those who have the esteemed pleasure of knowing an truly extraordinary person like myself know I cannot stand a entitled individual and I really be ready to be the undertaker and tell a entitled individual to rest in peace.... After I done told you where to go and how to get there and what do do when your there......

I'm a true Virgo thru and thru...

When we love...we love hard....

And we are loyal as a mother fucker!!

So in conclusion......

I stand on big business about myself and those I hold near and dear to my heart..

I will not sit idle and allow anyone to attack my heart! And those who I love are very much my heart....

See below the account of this poor unfortunate soul...

Thanks again y'all stay blessed not stressed......