Big Sexy

mitruworld This is for you booski!!!

Candy

"Has he lost his ever loving mind"

I scream at my best friend, who I'm talking to on facetime.

Currently I'm packing up my condo here in Dallas and getting ready to head down to Tampa Florida for a new opportunity and fresh start.

"Girl yes he really asked me if he could have the kids for Mother's day so his girlfriend could feel what it's like to be a mother" My best friend Asha says to me over facetime as I continue to packing my condo up.

"Girl bye tell him to fuck off disrespectfully!" I reply to my best friend as she laughs and replies back "girl I did" I laugh loudly shaking my head. I talk to my best friend for another hour and then we hang up promising to link up soon, after getting off the phone with my best friend I finish packing everything up and thinking about the new chapter I'm starting.

Leaving Dallas Texas is kind of scary for me. It's all I have ever known, I have never been outside of Texas. The reason I'm moving to Florida and getting out of Texas is because my contract with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders is up. I have been a cheerleader for five years now and I was really looking for a change. I love to dance and have been dancing since I could walk.

My best friend Asha is the one who told him about this new dance group called the Nitro Girls. The Nitro Girls are kinda like cheerleaders, but they focus more on dancing. I sent a tape to Asha and she sent it to Kimberly Page who is the leader and creator of the Nitro Girls, Kimberly called me two days later and asked me when could I start. She was impressed with my flexibility and also my fluid movements, I told Kimberly that I could start at the end of this month and now the time has come for me to pack up and live it up in Tampa Florida.

I also have been a wrestling fan for quite some time and have run into them at the games before. I'm a huge NWO fan. I think that Kevin Nash is so damn fine, or as they call him "Big Sexy" Hopefully I get to meet him, and he doesn't disappoint.

It's been about a week since I have left Texas and got to Tampa. I have met all the girls and they are all great, they welcomed me with open arms. Tonight I'm making my debut on Monday night Nitro, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I also have met a couple of the wrestlers and for the most part a few were nice and others were kind of being perverts.

Ric Flair is a total ladies man and he also is super sweet. Sting and I bonded over our love of the Dallas Cowboys, and Randy Savage had me completely in stitches with his sense of humor.

It's now time for me to make my debut. I'm ready to feel the music and hear the cheers of the crowd. It's a sold out show tonight. As I'm finishing up my look Kim walks over to me and smiles saying "hey girl are you ready?"

"I'm so ready girl, let's get it!" I reply back to kim and she smiles then looks around then faces back to me and says "just so you know Kevin Nash has had his eye on you. He hasn't given any of the other girls the time of day, no matter how hard they try to get his attention. Just wanted to give you a heads up" I stood there in total shock after Kim got done speaking, my crush has his eyes on me? That means I have to give him one hell of a show.

(I'm skipping the performance so we can get to the fucking ya'll already know!)

After the performance my body is on cloud nine. I killed it! The crowd was amazing and their energy was on point, they totally loved me. Now I'm in the locker room by myself, all the girls and a few wrestlers told me I did amazing and Kim also congratulated me as well. I stepped out the shower and Mr Nash is heavy on my mind as I lotion up and begin to put on my bra and panties, my back is to the door and I hear the door open and close then lock.