Pretty Little Piggies

These are characters from Maneater

Heavenly 

I smile and shake my head at the text that my boyfriend Garth just sent me. It reads "send me a pic of them pretty little piggies angel" This man is truly something else, meeting him was one of the best things that had ever happened to me in a very long time. I run and operate my own sex store, and also adult wear clothing line for adult film stars and strippers. I chose this career path because I wanted women to feel empowered by what they wear and how they feel whether it's on stage or for a film. I also happen to be a supernatural writer, I write under the pen name of Minnie Truly.

I met Megan a couple of years ago when she came into my store looking for some toys, and outfits. We hit it off, and she has been not only one of my most loyal customers but also a huge supporter, and good friend. I was aware of all she went through and not once did I pass judgement on her or allow anyone to pass judgement on her. It says in the bible "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" And those are words I live by!

I'm no stranger to judgement myself. People especially in the church feel that what I do is a sin and I should be ashamed, I disagree. Sex is a natural act, and I will not allow anyone to shame me or anyone for that matter! I'm real quick to quote a scripture or politely cuss someone out.

Megan makes fun of me, because I don't really cuss. I honestly only really ever cuss when I'm truly mad or someone has me all the way messed up, I feel those cuss words will have more effect and the individual that has made me upset and I need them to understand how messed up they have me by cursing.

"Girl if you don't send that man a pictures of them sexy ass toes  you got!"

I hear Megan call out to me as she walks in my office and sits down in the chair in front of me.

I smile and then take my phone and snap a pic of my newly pedicured gold toes. "How did you know he asked me for a picture of my feet?" I ask Megan, and she smiles then rolls her eyes replying with "girl I just left Jamesons office and Garth was going on and on about how you have the sexiest feet, and how he loves to suck on your toes while he is drilling your tight little pussy"

I blush and hide my face a little embarrassed but not much. "Girl don't you do that shy shit with me! I know damn well you be riding that man like a stallion"

Megan teases and I just shake my head laughing at her blunt comment, she is not wrong though. I do be riding Garth like the stallion he is!

Garth

Fuck this woman is literally what her name is Heavenly. She is absolutely breathtaking and a breathe of fresh air, if that makes sense.

Before her I never really did the dating thing. I usually would keep a girl around to get my dick wet, but other than that I didn't feel the need to be attached to someone. Heavenly feeds every part of me, she is my soulmate, and she also happens to have the prettiest little piggies that I have ever seen in my life. I love cumming on them and making her lick it off like the good little girl that she is, "bro are you going to see your girl?" My big brother Jameson ask me.

I smile and nod. He smiles back and says "I was worried about you for a minute"

I frown at his statement, then reply "don't let this suit fool you. Just because your my older brother  doesn't mean I won't rock your shit!"

Jameson holds his hands up surrendering. I nod and stood up leaving his office, I knew he didn't want this smoke.

After leaving my brothers office I headed over to my angels house and used the key she gave me and let myself in. A couple of minutes later she walks through the door and I made sure I had her wine ready, and I'm ready to give her this dick!