Full Moon

This is just something special I came up with.......Enjoy....I'm not responsible for any babies made after reading this chapter!........

Garth

"I should knock the sonic coins outta you"

Megan shouted at me as she hit me upside my head with one of her crutches. Jameson fucking can't hold water, he revealed to Megan our pet project that him and I having been working on for our anniversaries for our wives. One of the very many businesses that Jameson and I invest in is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in everything from weight loss drugs to sexual experminational drugs.

Yes you heard me correctly. Sexual experminational drugs, one of them that currently is the main focus is called "full moon" How it works is that you take it and transform into your partners desired fantasy fuck.

So for example Megan is obsessed with Jackson Teller from that show Sons of Anachary. Jameson can take the pill and within 10 minutes be transformed into that guy, if anything this really is all Megan's fault. She was the one that said "I wish with all my little black heart that there was a pill that Jameson could take and transform into Jackson Teller! I would ride his cock like a got damn rodeo until my knees fell off!"

"Well I don't know why you are mad megs? You are the one who came up with the idea, and Jameson and I ran with it"

I said to her as I shrugged my shoulders.

Megan then gave me a look I thought that I would never see her give me. She gave me what she calls the "white people face" Which is a blank ass stare that she claims me, Jameson, and Rico give her, Heavenly, and Diana. According to Megan all white males make this face, I think she is just making shit up, but hey do you boo boo.

The next thing I know I'm grabbing my arm in pain, because she has whacked the fuck outta my arm with one of her crutches. Her face is red and her eyes hold a fire in them that if she could kill me I would be dead.

"Garth! You must have lost your rabbit ass mind! I'm on crutches now because your brother decided to take a pill and turned into 6'3 of white chocolate deliciousness and fucked me three ways from Sunday on Easter all the way til being gone til November!"

I smiled at her and crossed my arms then said "I feel like you're just mad because we came up with the idea before you did"

Megan narrowed her eyes then crossed her arms over her chest matching my stance.

"You focused on the wrong shit Garth! I'm not mad because you guys did this, I'm mad because all these late night phone calls, and text between you and your alabaster fool of a brother. I thought he was cheating on me! You could have been like nah megs you trippin, but no you and him had me out in these streets on some kill bill shit"

She shouted as she tried to hit me again with one of her crutches.

Not gonna lie I did purposely fuck with her but she made it so easy.

I sighed and pulled her into me and hugged her tight then said. "my bad megs. Your right I did purposely fuck with you, and I'm sorry. But we both you are really mad because Jameson and I beat you to the punch"

I chuckled as she pushed me away then crutched her away out of my office.

"I'm not going to confirm nor deny your accusations sir! But I will say job well done. Heavenly is going to lose her natural mind when you bust it out on her, just promise me you want have my bitch limping around like me, like she run somebody boat"

Megan shouted over her shoulder, as she continued to crutch her ass out of my office.

I remained silent, because there is no way in fuck that I'm not about to have my wife on that fucking with a wheelchair status.