Toxic Love 🔮

This is a first for me. This is my take on an enemies to lovers story. Its very toxic and beware both parties are extremely different from anything I have ever wrote...........

Daniel

There she is. The bane of my existence, the one and only Kamaya Hayes. I watch her cry and weep her crocodile tears on her couch mourning the loss of her husband, my brother.

I hate that bitch! I have hated her since she showed up in kindergarten. She made me fall in love with her, and then treated me worse that dirt afterwards.

It all started one faithful day when she showed up in my kindergarten class all those years ago. She took my breath away , and if I'm being honest still does.

I hate her because she gave everyone else the time of day but never me. I hate her because everyone else loves her and she can do no wrong. Hell even my parents are traitors, and think she is Gods gift to all men.

But what really made me hate her was she fell in love with my brother. She stole my only sibling and my best friend the bitch had to go! She was supposed to be with me, but she choose my brother. I knew she did it on purpose, my friends thought I was crazy and my family was convinced I was jealous.

They didn't know the real Kamaya. They didn't see the looks, and smirks she would send my way when no one was looking. Now I'm sulking in my office nursing an old fashioned all because that whore finally crossed the line. She announced a week ago that her and my brother were expecting their first child together, a boy.

That was the final nail in the coffin!

I may or may not have placed a bomb under her car. I was devastated to find out that she wasn't killed in the bombing. But my brother was! I cannot stand that bitch it's like she has nine lives or something. This isn't the first time I have tried to kill her, just the latest.

I have tired everything, but nothing seemed to kill that bitch. I tired a home invasion, when my brother was out of town. Only for her stand her ground and kill both of my men. I also tired poison, only for her to toss the sandwich I poisoned out.

It's like she is always one step ahead of me. There are other things that I have tried over the years, but some thwarted me every single time!

If she never would have rejected me way back when, or acted like I existed then none of this would have happened. My mother and father were completely devastated when they found out that someone killed their baby boy, and was horrified that someone was trying to kill their precious daughter in law.

Another reason why Kamaya had to go was because she purposely would tease me. She would always act like I didn't exist, but then when we were around family she would be cordial.

She was a shady evil bitch. When I would bring women around she would comment about their looks and say things like "that's the best you can do? Or "you and I both know you can do better, so stop being so lazy" Everything she did to me screamed "you cannot have me, and I'mma make your life miserable"

She would also send me x-rated videos and say that she sent them by accident, because my brother and my phone number were similar.

I'm not going to lie I may or may not have pleasured myself to the videos. I mean who doesn't love a good booty shaking video?

I had a plan. I would break into her house and finally put that evil bitch to rest, but not before feeling her walls wrapped around my dick.

Kamaya

He made it so fucking easy.

It literally made my coochie dripping wet to fuck with Daniel. He was the type that always got what he wanted, and I made it my mission to make him think he could never have me. When I met him in kindergarten all the other girls would swoon over him because of his bright blue eyes and light skin, he was different from the other boys. Him and his brother were mixed, they were Arab and black.