Hello Barbara?

Monica

"Sheriff, I really need you to hurry up, and come get this bitch before I send her straight to hell. With a bullet between her eyes!"

I shouted into my cell phone, at the local sheriff Mark.

"Monica! Please don't do anything! I have one of my deputies on the way to collect Lisa right now!"

The sheriff Mark said frantically.

"Well the clock is ticking. I have no problem shooting her wacky ass, and claiming that I was standing my ground!"

I yelled back then hung up my phone placing it in my back pocket.

I had my shotgun in my other hand, and I placed it over my shoulder and looked out my peephole on my front door. Lisa has been standing at my front door banging and shouting for me to give her my late husband's ashes.

I found out a while ago that my husband of 20 years, not only cheated on me. But he had a whole nother family two towns over. Lisa was his so called other wife and they had one child together just like I had.

Both kids are girls. I never suspected that he was stepping out on me, and living another life. We were happy, or so I thought, if we ever has issues we would talk the out, and when my husband was here we made sure to not go to bed upset or angry. We shared everything together, or so I thought.

To make matters worse my own brother who was my late husband's attorney knew about Lisa and her daughter,and never told me. I ended up beating my brothers ass, which landed me in jail.

His bitch ass trout mouth butch body built bummy wife called the cops on me and pressed charges. The judge was a good friend of my late husband's family, and did place me on house arrest and I had to pay a fine.

Being placed on house arrest was a good thing for my sister in law. The judge knew me well, and knew if I was not confined to my home to work out my anger that I would burn this town and the other two towns to the ground.

I have been a financial adviser for the last 16 years. So most of the accounts I managed could be handled via web conferences, not necessarily in person.

The thing that hurt about this the most was the fact that my daughter suffered. All the games and school events he missed because he was playing house with another woman and child.

My daughter wasn't mad at me for going off. If anything she was very proud and had my back. She even went as far as to say to her grandparents, my late husband's parents, "that's what happens when you play in a good women's face. You get your ass whooped" My late husband's parents had no idea what there son was doing.

But my father in law was not shocked.
He knew his son was doing something sneaky he just didn't know what. Lisa ended up showing up at the funeral and made a scene. She went on to say shit about how my brother knew and her and his weirdo ass wife and kids went on trips together.

The reason I was so betrayed by my brother was because he could have told me what was going on. But no that would have been to much like right.

I low key blame myself thought. Because when your sibling marries someone who has beef with your sibling for no good reason and doesn't do anything to stop it. That should have been the first red flag for me.

My brother was all I had left. Our parents passed away in a freak accident. They were on a cruise ship for their anniversary and the ship got caught in a hurricane. My father had a heart attack and slipped falling overboard, and my mother jumped in after him to save him.

The current was to strong and they both drowned out at sea. That was over ten years ago, and then five years later my brother married that wack ass woman.