Miguel's Crush

Miguel

There she is.

The most beautiful, intelligent, funny, charismatic person I have ever met, Alesha.

Alesha is one of my bartenders here at my bar and has been for the last six months. She came highly recommended from my oldest brother Damien's wife Naomi, Alesha and Naomi grew up together and Naomi filled me in a little bit about Alesha's background. Alesha came from a abusive home and has been bullied for her weight since she was little, I despise bullies, and I think it's absolutely disgusting that Alesha was abused by her parents because of her weight.

I think Alesha is an absolute goddess and should  be treated as such. And personally I prefer my women with meat on their bones, more of me to grab onto when I'm beating that pussy up.

I have wanted to ask her out ever since she started working here, but I don't want to come off unprofessional or like a creep. Both of my brothers told me to man up and get my woman, and to stop being scary, I just don't want to freak her out or run her off. She literally makes my day, just by being in her presence and seeing her beautiful smile.

Naomi told me that the girl who bullied Alesha, and her was married to her twin brother. I think that is some straight foul shit, what kind of brother marries your sister's bully? Like who does that? He needs his ass whopped! But he is really about to fuck around and find out, because Damien is not about to let that shit slide.

Damien has already called the IRS and tipped them off about his wife's brother and family finances.

I may or may have not provided him with the info from my good friend Oscar who works at the accounting firm that handles Naomi's brother and family's accounts.

Oscar is my best friend and is a total trip. He is madly in love with his co-worker Tamika, who is older than him by ten years and is a single mother. Tamika's husband died a year ago, and he has been trying to finally shoot his shot, but he claims Tamika is playing hard to get.

I have actually met Tamika before. She came in here with Naomi, and my other brother Marcus's girlfriend Stoya. Tamika is no joke like Naomi, and Stoya, so I have a feeling that Oscar is in for a surprise I have it on good authority that Tamika is feeling him she just doesn't want to say anything because of their age difference.

"Um excuse me sir!"

I'm snapped out my thoughts by the sweet voice of my angel Alesha.

I smile at her looking deep into her pretty honey eyes. She shakes her head and says "you in the clouds again and I had to pull your ass back down to land!'

I laugh and respond saying "Girl you crazy! How are you doing today?"

Alesha smiles and turns her head to the side then says "I'm doing good. Are you still coming over to watch our show?" I smile and reply saying "of course! I got to see how Athena and Bobby get off that damn boat"

Alesha laughs and says "I know right! I hope Hen get's them help soon?"

"Yea me too" I reply and she walks away laughing.

I think I'm going to take my brother's advice and stop being so damn scary. by the end of tonight I will have Alesha legs wrapped around me.

Alesha

I'm going to stop being such a chicken and finally make my move on Miguel tonight. Stoya and Naomi told me about how they overheard him talking to his older brothers about how he is scared to ask me out and they told him to stop being so damn scary. If this was the old Alesha in high school I would have not ever believed that a guy looking like Miguel, would want a girl looking like me. I'm a plus size woman, and some men don't find us plus size girls attractive, or fill like we all have low self esteem so they can treat us any kind of way.