Starfish

Oscar

I have been crazy about Tamika since she started working here three years ago. I was devastated when I found out that she was married with kids, I'm not going to lie. I did pray that her husband would fuck up royally or have an unfortunate accident, it wasn't my finest hour and I know it makes me seem like a bad guy, but I just couldn't ever shake the feeling that me and Tamika were meant to be.

Trust me I have tried to move on and date other women, but no one could fill the gap in my heart that Tamika occupied in my heart.  So I did what a lot of men and women do, I settle for being Tamika's coworker and friend when she needs one. Tamika and I have worked on accounts together and we have talked about our lives and families, I made sure to keep things light and professional. But there were times that I just wanted to jump across the conference room, and kiss her.

Tamika is very popular and loved by all at our accounting firm. Not only is she funny, and charming and drop dead gorgeous, but she genuinely cares and her personality is one of a kind. She has no problem speaking her mind or telling someone to fuck off and how to get there.

Last year Tamika's husband got killed in a car accident, leaving her a single mother to her three kids. We all here at the firm were devastated for her, and made sure she had support all around her. I offered to watch her kids for her when she needed some time to herself, and all of us made sure she had enough food and rides if needed for her kids for their sports events and school.

She ended taking a short leave of absence, and I missed seeing her at work, but I knew she needed to create a new normal and routine for her kids. I didn't offer my help to her just because I wanted to be with her, I offered help, because she is good people, and I knew if the shoe were on the other foot she would do it for me.

She has been back at work for a couple of months and I feel like it's time for me to shoot my shot I just don't know how?

Currently right now I'm watching Tamika go off on the office flirt Dylan. 

Dylan has what they call community dick, and has been trying to get with Tamika even when her husband was alive. He almost got his ass beat the fuck up at our annual company event for friends and family members, because he kept trying to touch Tamika. Tamika's husband wasn't for that, he was a pretty scary dude. Word around the office was he was a former hells angel ,and he spent some time in prison for murder for hire.

Tamika

" Dylan please leave me alone, before I break off my size 8.5 heel in your ass! I already told you I don't wanna go to out with you, there ain't a damn thang you can do for me, so please take your ass on somewhere and go find you somewhere!"

I tell Dylan my coworker and neighborhood fuck boy around the office. He has been pushing up on me ever since I started working here at the accounting firm, and it's getting on my last nerve that he cannot seem to take the hint. I thought that my late husband scared him away from me for good, but obviously not, he is like one of those files that you can't kill, and it's annoying the fuck out of me.

"Ok Tamika. My bad I leave you be, but if there is anything you need please let me know"

Dylan says and he finally takes the hint and walks back to his office. He surely cannot do a got damn thing for me. I heard from some of the girls around the office that his dick is trash and he cries after he cums.

I promise on my mama that if that trashy dick boy ask me out one more time, I'm going to put him on blast, and really give him something to cry about, fucking around with me!

Losing Dean last year broke my heart. Not only did I lose the man I loved with my whole heart, but my kids lost their father. Dean wasn't perfect but he was perfect for me, our marriage wasn't perfect there were plenty of times were we would bump head but we truly loved each other.