Devil Horns (Steddie) Part 1

Warning: Smut/Fluff

Summary: Steve see's Eddie do the Devil Horns in response to a bully in the cafeteria which pretty much seals the deal on his feelings for him and things escalate quick.

Steve's POV

Eddie did a thing today in the cafeteria, he did what for sure, solidified my feelings for him. Sure, there were tiny things leading up to the deal breaker thing like the big rings on all his fingers ya know? his Rockstar attire or I wouldn't admit out loud but it was kind of hot how serious he is about DND, organizing a whole club and making T shirts. Truthfully, I wanted a T shirt tried to snag one while they weren't looking one day while I dropped off Dustin to play but Dustin gave me a weird look because I wasn't "in the club"

But no, the thing he did today was different, It was mesmerizing seeing him today in the cafeteria, stand on top of the table we sat at and be himself, which is what I liked so much about him.

He was being "The Freak" Eddie Munson and I wouldn't have it any other way, if some how tomorrow people came into school the opposite of what they were I would beg for the old Eddie Munson back on my hands and knees.

Anyway, he stood on top of our lunch table and directed cute little Devil Horns while sticking his tongue out at a table of stupid people who were calling him a freak.

You don't get to call him a freak I do

I sat there in awe and watched as he turned around laughing, hauling over as he jumped off the table. His confidence is unmatched and it was the hottest thing I've ever witnessed. Now in result of that, I am hiding in the gym after lunch because I don't know how to handle my own feelings and need to retreat.

"Fuck" I swore under the breath and braced my hands against the gym wall.

How am I going to tell Eddie Munson that I am practically in love with him? Every day after school I go home and lay in bed wondering what he is doing sometimes it drifts off into I wonder what he looks like naked, but when I come to school I have to pretend were bros.

I pushed myself off the gym wall, lugging my backpack over my shoulder and looked up from the floor to see Eddie standing by the gym doors that lead into the hallway.

"Big Boy! Where did you go?" I swallowed hard trying not to lose it as we got closer together, when I reached about a couple feet away I stopped.

"Hey I needed to clear my head for a second" I watched as Eddies eyes shifted from my backpack back to me and he cocked his head to the side, out of curiosity. Like a tiny kitten curiously staring at an object.

"Are you coming by my trailer tonight for DND?" He asked practically bouncing around me on the gym floor, his boots making squeaky gym marks which made me internally shudder.

"Yeah! I wouldn't miss it" I said, adjusting my backpack on my shoulder and jolted as I felt a hand come clapping down on my back. I looked over inches away from Eddie's face.

"Is there something on your mind?"

I watched as Eddie stood there by my side, hand caressing my shoulder rubbing circles into it and my breath hitched into my throat.

"Does it bother you when people call you freak?" I asked, scanning his big brown eyes for any signs of offensiveness.

"No! It's a term of endearment honestly, people are just insecure they cannot be themselves"

My eyes wandered to Eddie's lips and flicked back to his eyes.

"DND at my trailer tonight! I know I know no pineapple on the pizza" Eddie remarked, pushing off my shoulder and walking backwards out of the gym.

"Yuck!" I shouted making a disgusted face.

I watched as he left the gym and sighed in relief. He drove me crazy but a good crazy. The kind of crazy that if he was to crack a bad joke I'd want to laugh anyway and twirl my hair to make him feel good.

When I got home after school, I ran up to my room and dropped off my backpack. Once I dropped off my stuff I freshened up, changing out of my polo T shirt and grabbed a fresh shirt. Heading over to my dresser I sprayed cologne all over, inhaling the fresh scent of vanilla and musk.

I walked over to the mirror running my hands throughout my hair, giving myself a few glances of adoration, hyping myself up before leaving the house.

I got to Dustin's place, pulling up into his driveway, and honking the horn.

"Okay okay! Bye mom" Dustin said to his mother from the door. I waved from the car and sunk into the driver seat, tapping my fingers on the stirring wheel.

"Steve!" Dustin shouted very loudly as he got into the car,
"Buckle up and why are you so loud?" I said causing dustin to chuckle, leaning over to fasten his seatbelt.
We drove for a couple minutes in silence and then Dustin turned on the radio. We were almost to Eddie's trailer and I looked over to see Dustin looking through his DND folder thing which looked like a huge text book and I was curious.
"What is all that anyway? Why is it so big?"
"That's what she said" Dustin snorted hauling over himself and then covered his mouth.
"Dustin..."
"It's the DND campaign"
"You should see Eddie's it's huge" Dustin said and leaned against the window looking outside. I felt heat creep up the back of my neck and I cranked it to the side trying to shake off the dirty image of Eddie because we were almost to his trailer.