Home wrecker (Mungrove)

⚠️Cheating/arguing/blowjob/Jealousy⚠️

EDDIES POV:

Billy can be dumb sometimes

Ya see, Billy was supposed to be with Tommy this past weekend on a "guys trip". But really, he had his tongue pressed between my ass cheeks all weekend. But that's besides the point, the point is Nancy was told he was going on a guys trip this weekend in the mountains.

But Billy decided to let it slip, to Tommy in front of his wife Nancy at the BBQ we have quite regularly.

Now, this is where it goes down hill. I was sitting at  the picnic table in Steve's backyard, humming away when all of a sudden Nancy comes marching towards me with her belongings in hand. She looked angry, like she's was going to plow through me.

And she stops by my feet's and says "Eddie, you're a fucking pig"

To which I say, trying not to laugh because Steve is freaking out in the background behind her. "What's wrong Nancy?"

"Why were you with my husband all weekend?"
I smiled, blinking up at her.
"Ask him yourself"

After saying that, a slap came down across my face from Miss goodie herself. Next thing you know later that night I'm sitting in my trailer, with her husband pacing back and forth in front of me like a mad man.

"what am I going to do?" Billy whined, pacing faster.
"You've asked this now for the fifth time" I reiterated, rolling my eyes.

"I-I can't go back home I don't know what to do Eddie"
"Why can't you go back home? So what if she knows"

"It's not that simple Eddie" Billy snapped, and I got up off the couch and crowded him against the front door of the trailer. Thank god Wayne was off on a hunting trip. I crossed my arms over my chest looking up at him through my lashes.

"What? Don't take it personally baby" Billy tried to soothed me, like he always did running his hand throughout my locks.
"Don't Baby me" I protested with a pout.
"I- you know me and Nancy are married" Billy explained with a hand on the bridge of his nose.
"Whose fault is that?" I teased, taking my bottom lip In between my teeth.

I shuddered as I looked down between us to see Billy's hardened cock outlined in his jeans.
"Just can't resist me huh Hargrove?"
"Shut up this isn't funny I'm about to be a divorced man" Billy said through gritted teeth.
"Good then we won't have to keep it a secret anymore" I said seductively, running my hand along his jawline.

This got Billy riled up, he grabbed ahold of my hair and yanked me to my knees in front of him and I reached feverishly, steadying myself on his thighs.
"Is that what you want? You slut, fucking home wrecker" Billy hissed, tightening his grip in my hair which stung the top of my head.
"Yeah baby" I whined, leaning forward to press my face against his confined cock.
"You're like a bitch in heat for it well go on take it out"

I moaned, rubbing my face against his jeans and slowly unzipped them with my teeth earning a laugh from the man above.
"You're fucking unbelievable" he breathed out and gasped, as I pulled down his briefs to reveal his cock, pressed against his stomach leaking with pre come.

In a desperate moment, I grabbed ahold of it and kitten licked at the tip making sure to look up at Billy while I did it. This always drove him crazy, we locked eyes and he soothed the back of my head, I couldn't help but lean into his touch.

"So pretty" Billy whispered and tipped his head back against the door.

I ran my tongue along the underside and back up, teasingly and immediately, took him whole. Bobbing my head, feeling my eyes water as he started hitting the back of my throat.

"You take my cock so well like you were meant for it"
Billy commented, giving my hair a tiny tug. I nodded, picking up the pace, feeling myself become painfully restrained in my jeans.

"So good fuck" Billy hissed and I could feel his legs start to tremble. "I'm gonna come" I nodded in acknowledgment and made a noise in the back of my throat as he came, hotly into my mouth. Gasping and panting for air above me.

"You're so pretty Eddie, you look so good on your knees for me like that"

I loved the praise, the constant compliments but I loved it even more when he was riled up.

"Am I as pretty as Nancy?" I questioned, trying also to catch my breath with my hand resting on my thighs as I sat back on my heels looking up at him.

Billy lunged forward and grabbed me, pulling me to my feet and kissed me. "Even prettier" he breathed against my lips.