Guardian (Gender Fluid Eddie Munson X Billy Hargrove) Part 1

⚠️Self Male Feminization -Gender Fluidity/Not Trans/Slight Homophobic Tones/Violence⚠️

"Are you going to just stare at me all night or are you going to buy me a drink?"

Eddie was going through it once again and wanted to go out to kind of push that aside, was it healthy? No. Was it a vicious cycle? Yes. Since Vecna with the Demobats and recently, the passing of his uncle Wayne things just were different for him and hard to deal with.

"What to wear tonight?" He breathed out as he stood in front of his bulging closet. "I have nothing to wear!" He whined as he scanned through his closet pulling out various items of clothing, glancing at them in disgust then quickly putting them back in the closet.

make a decision Munson!

He settled on a blue spaghetti strap top that showed his black bra with low rise boot cut jeans, hugging his bottom half just right exposing his hips. He decided to wear baby pink panties underneath. He felt pretty today and felt like putting on makeup today.

He's always questioned his gender expression but it really came out full swing after Wayne passed. He was tired of repressing it and presenting how he wanted set him free.

He rushed to the bathroom, opening the drawer of the vanity to grab his makeup. Once applied, he put everything away.

Next was the hair which was a frizzy mess, so he grabbed his straightener, plugging it into the wall and began ironing it out. Once he ironed out all the bumps and frizz, he unplugged everything and brushed his hair out, smiling to himself in the mirror. "Damn I'd fuck me" he said aloud while checking himself out.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The bar looked like it was getting crowded by the time he arrived by local taxi, he hopped out of the car, and paced towards the bar heading towards the small line formed outside the entrance.

As he walked past people to get in line, he did a double take as he couldn't believe who he saw. What was Tommy doing here? his highschool bully and as usual, he had a posse with him. Had to always be surrounded by assholes. However, didn't see Carol around.

Once Eddie got to the bouncer he handed him his ID and the bouncer hummed, tooth pick in mouth. "This you?" He quipped, holding it up beside Eddie's face.

"Yes sir" Eddie said with a Cheshire smile blinking at the bouncer, showing his pearly whites. "Is there a problem? I'm of age" He asked fidgeting while looking over at the bouncer. He internally laughed, seeing as the bouncer was blushing.

He understood as this guy probably worked in this shit dump in rural Indiana for all his life and has probably never seen anything like Eddie before. Usually when Eddie came to this bar, he was in his "normal get up" even though he still got questioning looks from others. This was, a whole other level but it was not noticeable that it was Eddie.

He loved being able to pass as female.

"Have a good night gorgeous" the bouncer said as he handed Eddie back his ID.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Eddie was sitting at the bar nursing his miller lite while listening to the semi decent cover band that sat in the corner. However, he could feel eyes burning into the side of his head from across the bar.

He didn't want to look, was it an old man? An old lady?
He just felt a strong presence.

He decided to take a sip of his beer and glance over while doing so to sneak a peek. Once he looked over, he regretted it immediately as he almost spit his beer out onto the bar top.

Billy Hargrove was sitting two sweats across the way eyeing him down. Giving him the 1-2, he quickly glanced away and looked down at his beer.

I thought he went to California?

Eddie took a sip of his beer, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. He could still feel Billy's eyes on him, so he turned to face him.

He looked his usual self, he grew out his mullet more and he had more facial hair. He looked good, dressed up a little more for the outing and not his usual just Levi's and T shirt, he was much flashier with a silk shirt that showed his chest hair.

"Are you going to just stare at me all night or are you going to buy me a drink?" Eddie shouted over to Billy.

Billy perked up, raising his eyebrows.