Boy, Interrupted (Steddie) Part 5

STEVES POV:

I was getting settled into my room, putting away my belongings in the dresser when suddenly there was a knock to my door causing to me turn my head. To my surprise, it was Eddie.

What did this asshole want now?

"Hey I was just coming in to say I'm sorry for how I acted earlier I was being a dick" Eddie said from where he stood in the doorway, my eyes wandered his body to his feet, wondering why he was just wearing socks.

"Why are you just wearing socks?"
"Because I can" He said with a shrug and sauntered into my room, my eyes followed as he wandered to the window peeking out the curtain.
"Well, you were being a dick" I angrily said, walking to my bed that was in the middle of the room.
"Yeah I tend to do that sometimes now did you really try to commit suicide?"

I locked eyes with Eddie feeling shocked he even would have the nerve to ask me that.
"Excuse me?"
"What was it? Pills? Rope?"
"It's none of your business Eddie" I spat, crossing my arms over my chest.

Truthfully, his front that he put on was getting annoying. My breath hitched as he prowled towards me, holding his chin up high. I felt frozen like prey as he got so close as I could feel his breath across my face.
I couldn't look anywhere else, we locked eyes and his pupils were blown.

"Steve you are my business everything is my business"
"Oh?" I was stunned, how could he speak to me like this?
"I've got everyone in here by their necks and I know everything"
"Okay Eddie your point"
"You're nothing special hun"
"Neither are you" I spat, mirroring Eddie.

"I'm going to kiss you and you're gonna like it" He instructed with a sly smirk across his face then suddenly, he stepped forward and closed the gap between us. His hand wrapped to engulf in my hair giving it a slight tug while his other hand rest on my lower back pulling me against him.

"Eddie" I whispered against his lips.

I had no idea why I was kissing back, it was a mixer of a distraction from this place and even though he was a complete sociopath, he was attractive.

"What Baby?" He breathed out ripping away from me.
"What if?"
"What if this what if that? Live in the moment Steve ever do that?" Eddie protested while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're the hottest piece of ass to walk in here"

I snorted feeling heat rush to my cheeks. "Thanks I guess"

I gasped as suddenly, the loud speaker went off playing a loud static sound in my room.

"Everyone get to bed it's bed time you have 5 minutes before check in" The nurse said in the speaker.

Eddie grabbed my chin. "I'm gonna stay in here tonight "
"What! WHY"
"Just leave the door unlocked Steve"

My eyes widened and Eddie chuckled, shaking his head. "I won't kill you"