It must be the gangja (Eddie Munson X Female Reader)

⚠️ Drug Use/Friends with Benefits/Riding while talking⚠️

Summary: Eddie Munson what were you going to do with him? You hated him you swore but when you both were high, you hated him a little less ...maybe it wasn't a little

READERS POV:

"Y/N what are you doing over there?" Eddie asked as he exhaled the joint you two were sharing earlier, smirking in amusement watching as you stood on the couch cushions bouncing on it, bracing yourself with a hand on the wall of his trailer.
"I want to be bouncing!" You said out of frustration jumping harder on his couch.
"You could be bouncing on something else you know" Eddie teased making you gasp and look up at him to see him wink at you.
"Eddie! Shut the fuck up!"

Truth is you had no idea what you and Eddie were, one moment you riding him into next week with him admitting he loved you and the next you had to watch him talking with Chrissy Cunningham and being distant.

That fucking bitch

"Come here" Eddie growled playfully putting out the joint that you two shared into the ashtray on the coffee table and leaned over to grab ahold of your feet, yanking them to make you fall onto the couch. He then crawled on top of you, settling between your legs and hovered over you.

"Don't tell me to shut up! You love it when I talk" He boasted proudly before leaning down. You cranked your neck, looking off into the trailer allowing him to place feather like kisses along your neck until you wailed in pain, feeling a pair of teeth sink into your skin.
"Eddie! What the fuck?" You interjected, pulling your body away but he reached up pinning your arms above your head.
"I wanna mark you up make you mine" He said in a low husky voice.
"Why can't I do that to you? You always do that to me" You whined arching your body against his, feeling his hard on against your inner thigh. It was true you had to walk around with hickeys on your neck making excuses because again, there was no label for what you and Eddie were.
"Okay you want to give me a hickey?" He questioned leaning up your body and moving to go sit on the other end of the couch, patting his lap.

You propped yourself up on your elbows looking down to Eddie between your legs and nodded.
"Well come on I don't have all day" He tutted snarky, wiggling his brows at you.
"Yes you do" You responded as you both hung out so much you knew his schedule. You then got off the couch and went to straddle Eddie's lap with either one of your legs on each side of his thighs.
He smirked up at you as you sat down, reaching up to guide your arms to go around his neck to hold on.

You leaned down to the crook of Eddie's neck to suck on the flesh but he pulled you by your hair, yanking you back to look at him. You stared, almost star struck like at his big brown eyes.
"Is this about Chrissy?"
"Just let me do it Eddie" You whined and went to go lean back down but he yanked on your hair again.
"Eddie!" You whined earning a smirk from him underneath you.
"Y/N you know me and her are just friends" He said slowly and attentively, staring into your eyes.
"Then what are we?" You asked then suddenly you felt hands between your legs and you looked down to see Eddie was undoing the belt on his jeans.
"What do you mean?" He asked as he wiggled his pants down to his ankles leaving him in just briefs, you hitched in a breath as you saw how hard he was.

Ugh, Boys he's so oblivious

You spastically leaned down, earning a wince out a surprise from him as you sunk your teeth into his neck, sucking on the flesh making sure to break the blood vessels.
"Ooof easy easy Y/N" he cooed, running  hand throughout your hair.

You whimpered into his neck as you sucked,  thrusting your hips.

"You little minx" He growled and brought his hand up to reach inside the hole of your cotton shorts. You whimpered as you felt two fingers applying pressure to your clothed cunt.