Time Flies (Steddie) Part 1

⚠️Older Brother/Younger Brother/Appropriate age gap/Eventual Smut/Sibling-Incest⚠️

STEVES POV

He walked into my apartment with his bags in hand and dropped them beside himself. He looked up at me with his huge brown eyes, rushing over to me with excitement dripping off of him.

It's been awhile since my brother and I seen eachother.
I've been busy, working in Virginia for this start up tech company. While, back in Indiana where we both grew up he was there, wrapping up community college while living with our father. Wayne.

I forget what he was studying, he's changed majors so much I lost track.

"Stevie I've missed you so much" Eddie said with a hard clapped to my upper back as we hugged. He smelt of cigarettes, leather and, pot.
"Did you smoke?" I questioned, squeezing him back.
"Yeah on the way here you want some?" He pulled back looking at me with a playful expression.
"How long did it take you?"

"Like 8 hours" he said nonchalantly, like it was nothing. He was always up for an adventure, that's what I loved about him.

We talked for a while in my living room catching up while passing the blunt back and forth between each other. He told me about his adventures with his friends he made from school and work.

"So, the DND campaign I recently did I submitted it online. People love it" he said proudly while nodding.
"That's great Eddie, how's school going?"
"Enough about me! What about you? Dork" he teased while inhaling the blunt, coughing out air a bit while handing it over to me.
"What about me?" I rasped, giving him a skeptical look. I hated talking about me, I was always the quiet one.
"Did you meet someone? Or I don't know, spill"

I sighed, sadly I was lonely out here but I didn't want to burden him with that information.

"You know, we should probably order some food" I commented, changing the subject entirely. He eyed me, squinting at me for a few seconds.
"WOW you don't want to tell your little bro who you're with?"

"I- I don't have anyone"

It was true, it's been years of me being out in Virginia. One man stuck for a bit, but he was a drunk always passing out in different areas of my apartment.

Eddie hummed giving me a look before killing the joint, tossing the butt into the ash tray on the coffee table in front of us.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said with his voice pitched. Concerned for me or something.
"No but hey, Ed's I'm hungry we should get our favorite"
"We have a ton of favorites"

I felt in the mood for Chinese and once we locked eyes we smiled in unison. "Chinese?" I asked.
"Chinese sounds so good"

"Chicken Lo Mein and Crab Rangoons, am I right?"
"It hasn't changed" Eddie said with a serious tone.
I laughed, shaking my head. "I figured, you always liked you what liked"

He smiled cheeky at me and cocooned his body against the arm of the couch, wrapping his arms around his legs.

I got up and pulled my phone out, dialing the Chinese spot down the street.