Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

"Where are we even going to go? This place isn't that interesting," Logan said putting on his shirt and stepping into my room. I put a hand through my hair and put some perfume on.

"To be honest, I have no idea yet." I said and he laughed.

"Well there's always that fair Emma's brother works at. Emma and I always get free tickets when we go so I can make a call," He said and I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks but that's not really showing her around 'town'. Why would I even say that anyway?"

"You were trying to act smooth." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I walked out as soon as I was done getting ready and Logan followed.

"You know, there's a nice view at the top of the Ferris wheel and fairs are more fun than showing her around this little sector we're in; there's just a coffeehouse, a park, and a few shops. Oh and the record store, and the bar we like." I licked my lips and nodded.

"Eh that's good enough, the fair it is." I grabbed my keys and stepped out of the apartment and knocked on Camila's door, Logan came after me and stood by my side.

"I feel like the third wheel." He whispered.

"It's not a date and Emma is meeting you there!" I whispered loudly. I knocked on her door again.

"Coming!" She said and I smiled.

"You hear her voice and your face changes, you talk about her and you get giddy, you love her." He teased and I groaned.

"I don't love her."

"You like her." Her door opened and she smiled and stepped out.

"Hey!" She said kissing my cheek then Logan's.

"Hi there." I said and Logan gave her 'the sup nod', being his usual lame self.

"So, you're going to show me around?" She asked and I laughed.

"Change of plans, we're going to the fair." I said and she jumped up.

"The one with the big Ferris wheel?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, that one."

"Yeah, omg and then we're going to drive up to the Hollywood sign and go streaking." Logan joked and I raised my eyebrow and looked at him.

"Shut up or you don't get to go to the fair." I said and he smirked.

"Have fun paying for the tickets then, I'll call Bobby and tell him I'm not going." He grabbed his phone and I yanked it out of his hands.

"You win." I said and slammed his phone on his chest; he gave me a smug expression and took his phone.

"He has contacts." I said to Camila and she looked at Logan.

"Yeah because Actor." He said and I laughed in his face.

"Okay Logan."

"Shut up miss famous." Camila said and I looked at her in shock.

"Well then." I said faking a hurt expression and walking away from her and out of the building. Camila and Logan came after me laughing and I turned to them. Camila walked up to me and pinched my cheek.

"You're famous to me." She said with a big smile.

"You're cute." I said and she nodded.

"I know I am but thanks for saying it." She went to walk past me but I grabbed her side and pulled her back, I then started to tickle her, she yelped and giggled.