Chapter 13

Lauren's POV

"Where are you taking her?"

I grabbed my wicker picnic basket and set it up on the kitchen counter, I grabbed a bottle of white and red wine; I wasn't sure which Camila would prefer so I just bought one of each. I wrapped the Panini's I made and placed them inside the basket along with the bottles of wine.

"Lauren." I looked up from what I was doing and looked at Logan.

"Oh um picnic by the Hollywood sign, I'm taking your car by the way." I went in his pocket and grabbed his car keys. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me trying to figure out what happened.

"Did you just take my car keys?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I put the car keys in my pocket and went to the cabinet; I grabbed a big jar of nutella and placed it in the basket.

"Nervous?"

"Me nervous? No not at all." I grabbed strawberries and everything else I needed and finished up with the basket.

"So what do you have planned really?"

"Just a picnic, nothing big."

"Then why do you have those little jars with candles in them, oh and new blanket and everything." He picked up the blanket I had bought this morning and examined it.

"You need to leave me alone." I yanked the blanket from his hand and placed on top of the basket.

"I'm glad you finally made a move."

"Can you leave?" I said annoyed.

"No you're taking my car, why are you so bitchy?"

"I don't know, I really like her and I want this to go well." I went by the mirror and fixed my hair.

"I'm really surprised, first time you're actually giving a shit about a date, with Dianna you barely saw her except for you know and Megan-"

"Can we not talk about Megan right now? Thanks."

"Are you in love with Camila?"

"What? No, I just like her a lot."

"I know how you are Lauren, you fall too hard and too fast and then you end up getting broken. As much as I want you guys together. Be careful." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be fine, I'm a big girl."

I picked up the basket and made my way out of the apartment, I texted Camila that I was on my way there and got in Logan's car. I was about to start driving when my phone rang, I picked it up and smiled and the screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Lolo, don't hate me for this."

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do the date tonight, I have to stay here and get everything ready for tomorrow, and I don't know when I'll be home." I sighed and rolled my eyes. So much for being the boss.

"Well I can help you out so you'll get done quicker." I said making my way to her shop.

"Last time we were going to bake together my kitchen ended up being a mess."

"Well you're not baking for me so I'll behave."

"Promise."

"No but I won't throw anything at you."

"Fine if you do I swear-"

"You'll do what?"

"I'll tell you when you get here."
I pulled up to her shop and turned off the car. "I am here." I hung up.