Recommendation

Following the effects of the serum, Keiya rested for a week (permitted by the school) and ate even more food than ever, Hawks by their side the entire time. After that week, Keiya immediately resumed training and schooling. At school, she was asked many questions, but Yaoyorozu, Iida and Kendo would divert them if Keiya was uncomfortable with answering.

After another week, Hawks called Keiya to the dinner table, holding another letter. "Dad, who is it from?" Keiya asked. "Read it." Hawks handed her the letter with a gleam in his eye. Keiya gasped when they saw the wax stamp with the red letters spelling, 'UA'. Excited beyond compare, they hurriedly opened the letter and read the first few sentences out loud. 

"Dear Miss Takami, 

Multiple parties have recommended you for a spot in the Hero Department at UA High this upcoming term. Please show up for the Reccomended Students Exam in two days. We strongly suggest using the days to prepare for the exam.

Yours sincerely, 

Present Mic"

Keiya put the letter down and cheered. Hawks had ordered pizza, so they ate while discussing preparations and training, and Hawks called Monochrome Academy to tell them that Keiya would be off school again (To which they said yes).

Keiya had never been more pumped up for the future.