The Dorms

Every student in UA had moved into the quickly-constructed dorms. 

The students of Class 1-A had all moved all their stuff in, and now they were sitting in the common room, chatting noisily as they got accustomed to the new space. 

Keiya had just finished setting up their room. A double bed with a fluffy blanket, a pillow and plushies was on the right side of the room. On the side farthest from the door, a shelf with potted plants, books, and photos made the room even more homey. Finally, there was an average-sized desk with a laptop, pencil pot and stationary making an efficient study space on the left side of the room. A body-length mirror sat in the corner next to the desk. Keiya's wardrobe was on the right, in front of the bed. It held all of Keiya's clothes and uniforms. After changing, they walked into the common room wearing thigh hight, booty shorts and an oversized sweatshirt that was their dad's merch.

Keiys came in, but there were no seats left on the couch. They were about to sit on the floor, but Tokoyami caught their eye. He moved a bit and motioned to the space next to him. Keiya walked up and perched themselves there nicely. There were cheers from the room as everyone congratulated Keiya and Tokoyami. Meanwhile, money was being passed around by Kaminari, Mina and Hagakure. "You bet on us?" Tokoyami asked incredulously. Almost the entire class responded with a "Yep.". "We should not be intruding into other's private lives! Still, congratulations to the new couple." Iida settled. "Oh-I just realised that my dad heard the whole conversation." Keiya sighed, holding their choker. "Sorry, dad." The whole class laughed.

"I know!" Mina spoke up suddenly. "Let's have a dorm room contest! The guys will judge our rooms, and vice versa." Mina explained. Most agreed, especially Mineta, for some reason. The entire class stood up and headed to the female side of the dorms.

First was Mina's, which was unsurprisingly fluffy and pink.

Then Momo's, lavish and elegant.

Everyone's rooms was themed like them, with Tsu's having a frog themed, Kirishima's having punching bags (Which he called 'Manly'), and Tokoyami's was as dark as his Shadow. Mina and Hagakure had to push him a bit just to see it though. The biggest shock was when they found Todoroki's room almost entirely remodelled in a few hours.Everyone's rooms were a 10/19, except for Mineta and Bakugou's. Bakugou didn't let anyone in, and Mineta was just plain creepy.

Hours later, everyone had brushed their teeth, said goodnight and went into their rooms to get some rest. After re-applying their hair dye and washing it off, Keiya snuggled into their soft mattress and drifted asleep.