Date

Minutes later, Keiya and Tokoyami were soaring through the sky, trying to find a café or stall to get food. They eventually spotted a Keiya's favourite bubble tea place that partnered with Tokoyami's favourite bakery, and they swooped down gracefully to the street on the other side as to not disturb any customers.

"So what are you getting? My treat." Tokoyami asked. "It's alright, I brought my own money." Keiya smiled "I have an idea, though." "What is it?" "Why don't I buy the drinks and you buy the pastries? I'll go to the drink store and you can go to the bakery." Tokoyami's eyes widened slightly. "That sounds perfect. Let's get them-The first one to buy the stuff can go reserve a table." "Deal!"

The two went inside the store, and everyone inside immediately looked at them. A news reporter came up to Keiya. "Hello, Miss Takami. How does it feel to win the Sports Festival?" She asked. "Well, it feels kind of good. We were all able to do our best." Keiya explained. "Okay. Mister Tokoyami, does her dad know that you're on a date?" Tokoyami froze. "Well, not exactly, but he trusts me to take care of myself. Also, I have a necklace with one of his feathers so he can make sure he knows if I'm safe, so I think he just heard this conversation." Keiya answered for him. "Alright, thanks. I'll let you two go beck to your date." The reporter went back to her own date, leaving the couple stunned. "Thanks." Tokoyami whispered. "No problem."

Some time later, Keiya made their way to the table Tokoyami was sitting at. Placing the drinks down, they took a look at Tokoyami's apple pie and the large mochi on their plate. "Oh my goodness, how did you know that mochi is my favourite?" Keiya asked, sitting down at the window seat as to not drape their wings over a walkway. "Your dad told me." Tokoyami laughed, and Keiya looked up. "Aww, looks like he approves of you. That's lucky, he kind of has this parental instinct from being part-bird and being part-human." "Is it combined?" Tokoyami asked. "Yep. Keiya replied. "Anyway, I know that apples are your favourite, so I got you this Green Apple Tea." Tokoyami looked sat the light-green beverage with apple pieces in front of him. "Thanks, Keiya." He smiled. Taking a sip of it from his straw, he looked at Keiya's own drink, a thick, pink liquid with some pink balls. "Is that the Strawberry?" He asked. "Mhm!" Keiya nodded, their mouth full of mochi. "Wow, this chocolate mochi is so good. I can see why this is your favourite bakery."

Just then, Keiya's phone buzzed. "You should answer it, it might be your dad." Tokoyami said. "Okay." Keiya picked up their phone, turning white at the message. 

Cremation: I'm across the restaurant from you with Shigaraki and Toga. Whatever you do, don't look behind you.

Angel: Okay

As they put their phone down, they heard a, "Was that your girlfriend?" and a "Shut up" From behind them. Looking back at Tokoyami, his eyes were wide with fear. "Keiya." He whispered. "That's the guy who almost got Kaminari." Keiya's eyes widened as well, and they 'accidentally' knocked over their drink. Deftly catching it, they took the opportunity to look behind them. The man with the pale blue hair was behind them, and so was a girl with blonde buns and their father. All of them were wearing hoods. Suddenly, Shigaraki stood up and started slowly walking towards them. "We have to go. Now." Tokoyami quickly bagged the pastries, and Keiya grabbed the drinks. They put everything in Keiya's satchel, then started to walk out of the café. As they did, Tokoyami put his arm around Keiya, pulling them closer. He was practically skewering Shigaraki with his gaze as they walked out.

The instant they were out, they hurriedly took flight as Shigaraki lunged at Keiya. The instant they were above the buildings, Hawks hurtled into Keiya.

"OHMYGOD I HEARD THE WHOLE THING ARE YOU BOTH OKAY" He rushed, looking them both over. "We're okay." Keiya confirmed. "What would have happened if that guy got Keiya?" Tokoyami asked worriedly. Hawks looked at them with a grim look. "His Quirk is Decay. If he touches anything with all five fingers, it disintegrates. He must have been trying to kidnap you." Hawks explained. "That's it. I need to protect you two in the field. You two are my interns for tomorrow." He sighed. "Those are tomorrow?" Tokoyami asked. "Yep. They want to start early, I guess." Hawks shrugged. "Anyway, I'm flying you both back to the dorms. Now."

Later, Keiya and Tokoyami were in the common room, comforting a shaken Midoriya who had run into Shigaraki earlier, except with a bit more contact. When his friends arrived to take over, the couple went to Keiya's room to finish their food, still shaken from the previous event.