Peck

After changing back into their school uniforms, the five started walking to catch the train back to UA. Once there, they told Aizawa what had happened. He told them that they should have called him to pick them up, then let them go for free time around the school (He suggested packing for the upcoming Training Camp). They changed out of their school uniforms and went along with their business.

Keiya had quickly finished packing their clothes, books and necessities for Camp. Since they were the only female in the dorms, they used the bathroom to dye their hair without disrupting anybody. They also reapplied their scar concealer, which they hated for some reason they couldn't find in themselves.

After taking a shower, they changed into their usual dorm wear and walked to Tokoyami's dorm, knocking gently on the door. "Come in." He said from inside, and Keiya walked in, closing the door behind them. "Hey." They said. "Hello." Tokoyami replied awkwardly. "Do you want to sit down?" He asked, gesturing to the spot beside him on the bed. With a nod, Keiya gently sat down on the soft, fluffy blanket. "Wow, it's pretty dark in here. I can understand why you didn't let anyone in for the dorm room competition." Keiya chuckled. "Well, they forced themselves in then immediately ran out. It was hilarious." Tokoyami explained. "Anyway, I need to tell you something." "Yeah?" Keiya asked. 

"I know that you're the child of Dabi." Keiya whipped their head around so fast that Tokoyami was scared that their neck might snap. "How?" They asked. "I saw you wield blue fire in the Sports Festival. I was watching from the tunnels." He explained. " Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone. Although, Todoroki and I both agreed that that's why your wings are white." Keiya's eyes widened again. "I also know you're related to Todoroki, so...Yeah." He finished. Keiya felt breathless and anxious. "Um...I also have scars." Keiya sighed, wiping off their concealer to reveal the spikes on their eyes. Tokoyami slowly brought his hand to them, and after no protests from Keiya, he gently brushed hid finger on them. Keiya tentatively started to ask a nerve-wracking question. "Do you still..."

"I still love you. I'm not leaving you just because of a family secret.". Tokoyami pulled Keiya into a hug, Dark Shadow wrapping around the pair again. "Uh... Too bad I don't have lips." Tokoyami chuckled. "I can still kiss your beak, right?" Keiya asked. Tokoyami considered it for a second. "Okay, sure." He replied. Keiya cupped his face in their hands, then gave him a gentle peck on the beak with their lips. Afterwards, the two got extremely red in the face (although, you couldn't tell with Tokoyami because of his feathers). 

"Well, we kind of kissed." Tokoyami giggled. Keiya had never heard that sound before, and they found it adorable. "Well, do you want to fly around the school?" Keiya asked. "Sure." Tokoyami  said. After checking to make sure nobody was there, the pair stepped out hand-in-hand and started walking to the elevator. They went to the rooftop and flew off, soaring around the school.