Cheerleading

The weekend had finally passed, and the sports festival had arrived.

Over the weekend, the Skirts had perfected every lyric and dance move for the competition, and they were sure to win for their class. They would do the solo parts in alphabetical order (Last names), then Mina and Jirou would finish it with the classic cheer chant. After changing into their cheerleading outfits, putting on their microphones and grabbing their yellow pompoms, they headed to the arena for the competition."Keiya, why are you wearing a cheer costume?" Aizawa asked. "You sent Mineta to tell us about it, sir." They explained. Aizawa had a puzzled look on his face. "I did not." 

At that moment, Keiya realised that the Skirts had been tricked. They were about to fly and warn the others, but a dismaying announcement made them realise it was too late for that. 

"Looks like Class A is indulging their fans! Ha!" The announcer said. Down at the arena, the girls were mortified. Keiya had to do something. Switching on their microphone, they grabbed their pompoms and swooped down into the arena.

"Let's go!" They shouted, winking at the girls as they touched down. They immediately launched into their routine, understanding what Keiya was trying to do.

(The italics are solo parts)

"We're the Skirts of Class 1-A!

We're here to tell you today!"

"We won't ever back down,"

"Because you aren't!"

"So stay here, find out what happens"

"It's worth more than a cent!"

"So! Just! Try your best!"

"See how you do!"

"Do you think you can beat us?"

"Maybe, yes or no, let's go!"

"Hands in the air now!"

"Cause we'll all do our best!"

"Fighting long, singing strong,"

"Put us to the test!"

"We wish you all good luck,

We're gonna pull through!"

"Cause, hey! Who are we?"

"Gimme a 1! Gimme an A!"

"What do you get?"

"1-A!"

They finished the routine by jumping in the air with their hands up, and the crowd went wild! Cheers erupted from every area in the stadium as people clapped, some even throwing small daisies. The Skirts waved with their pompoms as they walked back to their class' seats, feeling strangely exhilarated. Kaminari was still applauding them "You guys did amazing!" "I have to agree to that." Todoroki commented. "So the quote-unquote great class A had to resort to that for fans? Well? Well?" A blonde boy pestered from the 1-B section. An orange-haired girl came up and karate-chopped him on the neck. 

"Sorry about him." She apologised. Iida, Momo and Keiya gasped. "Kendo!" They went up to the barrier. "Hehe, hey guys. We should catch up!" She said. "You can catch up during the fights. However, you seven should go change. Unless you want to fight in your cheer outfits." Aizawa instructed. "Oops, gotta go, Kendo. See you later!" Keiya waved, and the Skirts went to change back into their P.E. uniforms. In the corner, Keiya covered themselves with their wings as they slipped off their custom-made cheer top.

After the Skirts changed, they came back out to find that the fighting had started, but it was stuck at Kirishima vs. a steel-Quirked boy by the name of Tetsutetsu. They were currently arm-wrestling. Aizawa sighed. "This will take a while."