Dead of Night

Keiya stirred awake in the middle of the night, not used to hearing so much snoring. They sighed amusedly and turned to their side to go back to sleep, but a scream rang through the dorms. Bakugou. 

Keiya immediately noticed that it was a higher-pitched scream than the angry boi usually let out. They reached out with their wings to sense vibrations. Jirou was slamming on a pair of earmuffs, and Kaminari was yelling, "Stop screaming, it's midnight! Have some decency!" Afterwards, Keiya sensed a whimper of "Help me...Please." That only they could hear.  Shooting out of bed, they silently opened their door, leaving it slightly ajar. Tiptoeing, they quickly made their way to Bakugou's room. Once there, they gently knocked on the door.

"Go away." Bakugou growled, but there was a note of a whimper in his voice. "It's me, Keiya." They whispered. After a silent moment, he said, "Come in."

Keiya quietly walked in and closed the door. Bakugou was huddled up on his bed, moisture on his cheeks because of tears.

"Nightmare?" Keiya deduced. Bakugou nodded tearfully. He mumbled out a few sentences, and Keiya was able to make out the words "Sludge villain", "suffocating", "attacked" and "help".

"Oh, Bakugou." Keiya pulled him into a soft, gentle hug, wrapping their wings around him. "Don't worry. Here at UA, we'll protect you. Even if a bad situation happens, we'll all rescue you no matter what. Okay?" Keiya whispered. "No." Bakugou choked out.  "I don't deserve to be saved. I bullied Midoriya all through middle school and I-" He was sobbing uncontrollably now. "You don't have to tell me. What matters is what you do now. Change, and you'll be forgiven." "No, but...I can't forgive myself." He sighed. "That's okay. You will eventually, so don't worry." Keiya smiled at him and stood up to leave. "I'm sorry, I have to go back before Mina sees that I'm gone. Remember what I said. Goodnight." "Goodnight." Bakugou mumbled as his door closed.