Confession

(A/N: Sorry for the late update. I'll try to post multiple chapters today!)

"Wait!"

The group turned around to see the League of Villains walking out of the bushes with their hands up. Compress knelt down and placed two blue marbles on the ground. After snapping his fingers, they shattered, revealing a dazed Bakugou and Shinsou.

"Bakugou! Shinsou! Are you both alright?" Aizawa asked, hurrying to their side. "We're fine. But the last thing we remember is running through the forest." Shinsou explained calmly. Bakugou, on the other hand, had leapt up, poised to attack-Until he saw Keiya. 

"Keiya? What the hell happened to you?" He asked gruffly. "Uh..." Keiya started. "I'll explain. Let's get back to the building." Momo motioned to the two, and they followed her out of the forest as she explained everything.

"Anyway." Shigaraki started. "We have to say...Thank you to the heroes." He sighed. 

Everyone was taken aback. "Why?" Shoto asked. 

Toga started to explain. "You see, All For One found us all. He offered us a new life. If we were willing to do his bidding." "But we were tricked." Magne continued. " Each of us care about a person a lot. AFO threatened to kill them if we refused." She hissed. "So we had to do this. No we didn't!" Twice finished. "And Dabi, Hawks and I offered to help them. Hawks just arrested all of AFO's assassins, and that's why he's late.  We're free now, but we're still considered villains." Compress added.

Everyone was silent. The gang had been blackmailed? So...Most of them hadn't done anything wrong. If they could prove it, they'd be home free.

"Hawks and I can testify for you. We can free you." Aizawa said. "But why did you tell us this?"

"Because we were kinda jealous of Dabi. We want families too." Shigaraki confessed. "Yeah, because you have a boyfriend!" Toga sang. "Shut up." He growled in reply.

"So...shall we head back?" Keiya asked. The group started walking, but Keiya froze, their wings puffing up. Shoto raised his hand for silence. Red wings soared towards them...And then Hawks crashed into Keiya.

"OH MY GOD, KEIYA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" He screeched, hugging them like there was no tomorrow. "I'm alright, dad. We all are." They smiled. "Mr. Compress explained everything. Thank you." Hawks smiled back at them, a tear in his eye. He let them go, then walked up to Dabi.

"Touya... Thank you for protecting Keiya." He nodded. "Don't thank me." Dabi replied. "It's a parent's duty to watch over their child, no matter what. And... This might not be the right time, but I've waited eight years to do this."

Reaching into his pocket, Dabi got down on one knee. He pulled out a black velvet box, and took a deep breath. Hawks gasped.

"Keigo...Even with our near-opposite professions, we still found love. We saw each other after you disappeared. Heck, we even conceived a child. We're meant to be together for the rest of our lives." He opened the box.

"Keigo Takami, will you marry me?"

Hawks was stunned into silence. After a few seconds, he leapt into Dabi's arms.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" He cried. The two embraced, and everyone cheered as they shared a quick kiss.

"If Mina were here, the noise would be deafening." Shoto whispered to Keiya, before they ran to hug the fiancés. "Nice job, Tou." Shoto said. Dabi looked at him, then released Hawks and Keiya for a second to give him a noogie. "Hey!" Shoto groaned. "Haha, sorry bro. I need to make up for all those sibling years I missed out on." Dabi smirked.

After everyone was finished laughing, Midnight and Jirou came running into the clearing. 

"Hey. Everyone's waiting for you guys. Also, congrats on the marriage." Jirou deadpanned to the group. "Also, we're having a karaoke night to wind down. So let's go!" Midnight urged, gesturing at the building. "Eh, I guess I can stay." Hawks muttered as everyone ran to follow her.