Rescue

Keiya stirred awake in another clearing, the moon shining above them. It took them a few moments to remember what just happened. As they did, the pain came back through their body. They felt a prod to their arm, and they groaned in discomfort. Suddenly, a cooling sensation swept through their arms. It felt like a slug crawling over their skin, and the pain was gone in that area. Keiya glanced over to their arm to see scar-covered fingers applying the substance. 

Realising what was happening, they sat up, wincing. Every part of their body ached, except for their face and arms. "Hey, hey, slow down. The cream needs to take effect." Dabi said from beside them. Keiya gave him a confused look, cocking their head to the side. "Okay, I'm gonna give you this cooling serum. Are you scared of needles?" He asked. After a headshake from Keiya, he gently injected the serum into Keiya's shoulder. "Okay, now we just need to take care of the rest of your skin." Dabi brought out a small jar of light-blue burn cream. "Can you spread this on your legs?" Keiya gratefully took the jar and spread it on their legs, feeling relief almost instantly. They grimaced at their legs-The seld-burning had gotten rid of all the weight they'd managed to gain.

"Are you working with the villains?" Keiya asked. Dabi sighed. "Yes, but not exactly. As you know, I'm a vigilante. I was planning to pretend that we quote-unquote lost Bakugou after we left. Compress is with me on this." He explained, reaching out to brush Keiya's fringe off their face. "How did you get these?" He asked, gently stroking the scars under Keiya's eyelids. "Quirk accident. I was trying to contain the fire, but it spiked and I burnt myself. Dad made me promise not to do it without him again. Oh well." Keiya shrugged. They had finished applying the cream on their legs by then. 

Dabi smiled. "Well, now we're both here. I hope Sho-Sho's okay." He laughed as Keiya gave him another confused look. "That's the nickname I invented for Shoto. Your aunt Fuyumi's nickname is Yumi, and your uncle Natsuo's is just Natsu. Yours is just Smol Birb." He brought out a brown paper bag and passed it to Keiya. "You look way too skinny for your own good. Have this." Keiya opened the bag and brought out a large strawberry mochi. "Thanks." They said, taking a bite out of it. 

"I've been thinking." They said after swallowing the bite of mochi. Dabi looked intrigued. "I'm listening." "Well," Keiya said. "What if we revealed ourselves? Then you would be free and we'd all be together." They suggested. Dabi sighed. "That sounds great, but there's one problem. His name is Enji. I don't want to deal with him." He growled. "You're an adult now. You won't have to anymore!" Keiya exclaimed. "Please, just come home."

Dabi took one look at Keiya's face and changed his mind almost immediately. "I'll come home. What's the plan?" Keiya gave him a hug, then searched for their phone. "There are two people who know about this." "Actually, the whole class knows." Aizawa said, crawling out of a bush. "We all put two and two together. Then Mina got it out of Tokoyami." "And these guys dragged me here." Mina complained, climbing out of a tree. Tokoyami, Momo and Todoroki followed her. Tokoyami immediately ran over to Keiya, enveloping them in a hug. "Oh my god, are you okay?" He asked. Keiya nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." They said. "What about Bakugou?" "I overheard the villains saying that they're waiting for Dabi. Bakugou and Shinsou have been captured." Momo said grimly. "And...What about the class? What do they-" "They don't hate you." Tokoyami interrupted. "Quoting Kirishima, it isn't manly to hate someone because of a secret. Also, Hagakure now wants to cook eggs on you." Keiya sighed in relief. "Touya." Shoto nodded. "Shoto." Dabi nodded back.

Tokoyami bowed to Dabi. "Sir, pleasure to meet you. Keiya has spoken well of you."  Dbai chuckled. "Tokoyami, we can skip the formalities for now. Keiya has told me a lot about you as well."

"Ahem. Anyway." Aizawa coughed twice. "We heard your conversation and we can help you." Aizawa offered. "Alright." Dabi agreed. "So, what's the plan?"