UA

A few days passed, and Keiya and Momo had said goodbye to everyone in Monochrome Academy, gotten her uniforms tailored and gotten all her books. She was finally ready.

"Dad! I have to go soon!" Keiya yelled down the hallway, tying their long hair into a high ponytail. "I know, sweetheart. Here's your lunch!" Hawks passed her a bento box and a bag of high-calorie chocolate balls. "Thanks, dad. Love you!" Keiya enveloped her dad in a hug, then flew off to UA.

When Keiya got there, she met with Momo and Shoto, then took out her information guide. "We're all in 1-A!" She said, looking at the other's guides. Shoto had an extremely faint smile on his face, and Momo had a determined look. "Excuse me, but did you say you're from 1-A?" Keiya turned around to see a purple-haired boy. "Yes, why?" Momo asked. "I'm in 1-A too, but I'm a bit lost. Can I please come with you?" He looked to Keiya. "Sure! Let's go now." The four started walking, and ran into a familiar face.

 "Iida!" Keiya and Momo exclaimed as he jogged up to them. "Hello! Good to see you two! However, I don't know you two. What are your names?" Iida turned to Shoto and the purple-haired boy as the group started walking to class. They both introduced themselves in a monotone. "Shoto Todoroki.". "Hitoshi Shinsou." "And I'm not here to make friends." They said in unison. "Well, our primary mission is to become heroes, but friendships are also important," Momo interjected. "So just give it a try with a few people." The two boys grumbled out an, "Okay.". "Oh, we're here." Keiya gestured to the door in front of them labelled '1-A'.

"Let's go in." Iida opened the door for them, and the three others passed with a "Thanks." The instant they entered, it was as if they were swimming in noise. Chatter erupted from every corner in the room, and a blonde, spiky-haired boy was chasing a short, green-haired boy holding a journal in circles around the room as others watched, either amused or tired.

"DIE STUPID DEKU"

"KACCHAN WE'RE NOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ANYMORE!"

"SHINEEEEE"

At this, Iida immediately jumped in to separate the two fighting boys. "Stop! We shouldn't be fighting on the first day of school!" "Out of my way, extras!" The blonde boy yelled as the greenette hid behind Keiya's wings and squeaked out an, "Excuse me!" Behind them, Shoto and Shinsou were having a private conversation. "This already." "I know." Just as the blonde boy was about to yell out another angry sentence, the door opened and a tired-looking man walked to his desk at the front of the classroom. The whole room went silent in a second. Another second later, it was silent after the hurried shuffle of student's feet going to their partner desks. Keiya was partnered with a boy with a raven's head who nodded to acknowledge her presence and turned back to the front. 

"Finally." The teacher spoke. "I'm Aizawa, and I'm going to be your homeroom teacher this year. Now, here are some ground rules. No running around screaming like what just happened. Don't move the desks around or try to switch with someone, talk to me if you have concerns about the seating plan. And finally, if you're here to make friends, then pack your bags. Got it?" He asked, and the whole class nodded silently. "Now, we'll be introducing ourselves and our quirks. We'll go by the seating plan. You first." Aizawa pointed to another blonde-haired boy, who had deep violet eyes. 

"My name is Yuuga Aoyama. My Quirk is Navel Laser, and I can speak in French!"

"I'm Mina Ashido! My Quirk is Acid, and that's why I'm pink."

"Tsuyu Asui. I have a Frog Quirk. Also, call me Tsu."

"I'm Tenya Iida, and my Quirk is Engine. I'm here to improve!"

"Ochako Uraraka. My Quirk is Zero Gravity so you can call me Kirby." (Laughter)

"My name is Mashirao Ojiro. My Quirk is Tail, and I love martial arts."

"Denki Kaminari! My Quirk is Electrification, but don't ask me to charge your phone." (More laughter)

"Hitoshi Shinsou. My Quirk is Brainwash and I'm not here to make friends."

"Eijirou Kirishima! My Quirk is Hardening, so I can basically be a rock."

"Kouji Kouda. My Quirk is Anivoice, like Snow White." (He had to repeat that a few times because he was so quiet)

"I'm Rikidou Satou. My Quirk is Sugar Rush, and I like to bake."

"Mezou Shoji. My Quirk is Dupli-Arms and I'm speaking to you out of one of them."

"Kyoka Jirou. My Quirk is Earphone Jack and I listen to music a lot."

"I'm Hanta Sero, and my Quirk is Tape! I can swing on it like Spiderman." (More laughs)

"Fumikage Tokoyami. My Quirk is Dark Shadow and my favourite colour is black."

"I'm Keiya Takami and my Quirk is Fierce Wings. You can call me by my first name if you want."

"Shoto Todoroki. My Quirk is Half-Hot, Half-Cold. Same as Shinsou in terms of friends."

"I'm Tooru Hagakure! My Quirk is Invisibility, so I'm like a ghost!"

"Katsuki Bakugou. My Quirk is Explosion and I'm here to be the Number One Hero. Not be friends with all you extras." 

There was a "Hey!" From half the room before Aizawa told everyone to quiet down.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya! I don't really know the name of my Quirk but it's really cool!"

"Minoru Mineta! My Quirk is Pop Off and all the girls here are really se-" 

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" Jirou yelled across the room. "Ahem. Thank you, Jirou. Anyway." Aizawa monotoned, gesturing to Momo.

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. My Quirk is creation, and I like drinking tea."

"Hm. Now that we all know each other's names, go talk to the people around you." Aizawa instructed the class before slipping into his yellow sleeping bag and taking a nap.

Following that, the classroom descended into noise once more as everybody got to know their desk partner better (Except for Bakugou and Midoriya, who were leaning away from each other).

Keiya turned to Tokoyami. "Hi." "Hello."