New Class

(This is the Monochrome Academy uniform)

The next morning 

(3rd Person's P.O.V.)

"Dad! I have to fly to school!" Keiya called down the hall. "Alright sweetie, have a good day!" Hawks gave Keiya a hug then opened the balcony door. Keiya waved back as she flew out the window to school. Before she got too far, a red feather zoomed up and gave her a paper bag. "Thank you!" She said to the feather, then continued to fly off.

(Momo's P.O.V.)

Another day, another class at Monochrome Academy. They handpick their students for their intelligence, skills and kindness, so I'm lucky that I made it in. Iida and I sat down in our seats to notice a tiny, empty desk in between us. "Tenya, why is there an empty desk here? Did someone move?" I inquired. "The teachers informed me that a student from Class A-2 is moving here, to Class A-8. It is our responsibility to help them feel comfortable in this new environment." Iida explained. "Oh my... the Advanced Class is hard to get into and they just moved six years ahead." I pondered. "Sorry to interrupt," Kendo said from beside us as she sat down, "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I bet that it's Takami.". "You heard as well?" I  asked. "The whole class except Yaoyorozu. You were at a School Leader's Meeting." Kendo explained, turning to me. As everyone else filed in, the three of us talked until a small figure with white wings knocked on the door. "Told you." Kendo said. "Let's introduce ourselves one by one. Yaoyorozu, would you like to go first?" Iida asked me. "Alright." I stood up to greet Takami.

(Keiya's P.O.V.)

I know that my dad told me to not be insecure about my height, but everybody is taller than me and it's so scary! I looked around the classroom cautiously- But I froze as soon as I saw a girl with a black ponytail walking towards me. "H-Hello..." I quivered. The girl crouched down and extended her hand. "Hello! I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. Welcome to A-8!" She smiled, and for some reason I immediately felt better. "I'm Keiya Takami." I replied, less shyly. ""Let me show you to your desk." Yaoyorozu said, and I followed her to my desk. I noticed it was my size, and I sighed in relief at not having to sit on books.

(Iida's P.O.V.)

 The introduction seems to have gone well. Takami seems to be less tense about us. "Here she comes." Kendo muttered. Then she turned around to Takami. "Hi there, I'm Itsuka Kendo." "And I'm Tenya Iida. I hope that we can help you feel welcome in A-8."

*Timeskip brought to you by a six-hour-long schoolday*

(3rd Person's P.O.V.)

"Dad, what's UA?" Hawks turned around at his daughter's question. "It's a school for heroes. But you can only get in if you're fifteen." He explained. "Aww. I wanted to go with my new friends." Keiya pouted. "New friends? Cool!" Hawks exclaimed. "Anyway, you can go to UA soon. Just stay positive!" "Alright." Keiya nodded.

But little did they know, Keiya was being scouted out for a certain aging experiment...