Girl's Meeting

Just when everyone was about to leave, Mina called out, "Girl's meeting under the willow tree!". As Keiya was in a skirt, she supposed that included her. "Are you going to that meeting?" Tokoyami asked as Keiya got out her paper bag. "Well, I'm a girl, so yes." She said. Why did that always feel wrong? Oh well. "Would you like to have lunch together sometime? You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable." He added hurriedly. "Sure! Wait, why would it make anyone uncomfortable?" Keiya questioned innocently. "Because I was planning for it to be just us." Tokoyami sighed. Keiya could feel blood rising to her cheeks as Tokoyami looked at the floor. "So like a..." She started. "Date." Tokoyami finished, staring at the floor. "I don't like people often, and I don't know when I will again. So I'm going for it." He explained. Keiya smiled. "Sure. I gotta fly, see you in class!" Keiya flew off, leaving Tokoyami with an exhilarating, funny feeling in his chest. 

"Keiya! You made it!" Uraraka called from the tree as Keiya swooped down. "Hello! So what's this meeting about?" She asked. "Well, we'll have these meetings weekly and talk about classes, teachers, friends, and the best of all, crushes!!!" Mina squealed. "Now, I think that some of the boys in the class have noticed us. Ladies, what do you have to share? Yaomomo, how are you with Todoroki...?"

Momo frowned. "No, we're just friends. We only met a few days ago." She protested. "Mmkay. I can't say the same for Uraraka with Midoriya here." Mina smirked as Uraraka covered her bright red face, making herself float in the process. 

After Keiya flew up and got Uraraka back to the ground, Mina started grilling Jirou about Kaminari. "Come on, I know that you find him attractive. You both stared at each other!" "He's annoying." Jirou grumbled. "You know we can all see through that tsundere act, Jirou. What about you, Hagakure?" Mina asked. "Not yet," she started, "But Ojiro's kind of cute."  There was an "Oooh!" from Mina, Uraraka and Tsu. "Anyway. Tsu?" Mina turned to the green-haired girl. "Nope. Kero." Was all she said. "Alright..." Mina nodded and looked at Keiya. "How's Tokoyami around you, Keiya?" Keiya stopped to think. "...Well, he's nice. That's good, right?" She asked. "If you like nice guys, then yep. Kero." Tsu informed. "Okay..." Keiya blushed again. "I might like him a bit." Now there was an "Ooh!" from the other six. "She likes him!" Mina sang. For some reason, that felt wrong again. Keiya shook it off, thinking it was a side effect of the aging serum.

The girls got back to talking about teachers so far, favourites, previous schools and parents until the bell rang for the next period.