Karaoke Night

(A/N: I'm so sorry, I think I forgot Spinner! Also, the karaoke songs are based off a Uoutube Short Video. Full credits to that account. Thank you!)

"KEIYA!" Tokoyami screamed, launching to give them a hug as the group came into the building. 

After Aizawa explained everything to the curious class, the girls immediately went to Keiya and Toga, who had started to bond. 

"Keiya-Chan! Your hair is so pretty!" Hagakure commented. "Yeah, but the fringe could use a trim." Mina commented. "Did someone say trim?" Aoyama asked, appearing from nowhere and poking his head in. "I'm just the person! Scissors, sil-vous-plait, Yaoyorozu." Momo produced a pair of hair-cutting scissors, and Aoyama immediately got to work trimming Keiya's fringe.

"Perfect!" He said, stepping back to admire his work. "Now just curl it, mon ami."

"Alright!" Keiya took their fringe in between their fingers, then activated their Quirk. Smoke rose as they quickly swept their fringe with their fingers, and they shook their smoking hand to cool it.

Everyone let out a "Wow" at seeing Keiya's puffed up fringe. "Oh, Tokoyamiiii!" Uraraka called. "What is it..." He trailed off at seeing Keiya's trimmed fringe, which revealed their turquoise left eye. "Looks great." He commented. "Thanks, Fumi." The two gazed into each other's eyes.

Their moment was interrupted by Dabi tapping Keiya on the shoulder. "Hey, we need to talk to you. Also you, Toga." He said. The two looked at each other, then followed Dabi with an "Excuse me" to the girls, Aoyama and Tokoyami.

"So...What is this about?" Toga asked. "Well, Dabi and I have been thinking. You need a place to live, and we know that Keiya is almost completely responsible for themselves. So...Toga, we'd like to adopt you." Hawks said. Toga was silent. "You'd really adopt me?" She whisper-asked. "Yep." Dabi confirmed. A smile crept across Toga's face. "Thank you!" She screeched. Hawks covered his ears. 

"We're gonna be siblings!" Toga smiled at Keiya, and the two exchanged hugs.

"Attention, people. I have an announcement regarding our new acquaintances." Aizawa spone into the microphone, and the gym fell silent.

"I just got off the phone with Nezu. To help the newcomers transition back to society, he is willing to give them all positions at UA. Either as teachers, counsellors or assistants. Magne and Spinner are Health Co-ordinators, Twice and Mustard are their assistants, Muscular and Kurogiri are teacher's assistants, and Shigaraki and Dabi are teachers-Strategy and Weapons." Aizawa listed. "Furthermore, Toga will be enrolled in Class 1-A, and Dabi and Shigaraki will be my teaching assistants. I need the help." He finished. "That's all. Karaoke will start in a few minutes."

After a moment, everyone cheered. The newcomers were relived at a second chance, and Toga was ecstatic at being in the Hero Class. Mina was already walking over to make friends with Toga.

"I guess that I'll be teaching you." Dabi chuckled, hugging Keiya. "Oh, Tokoyami is SO dead." Mina laughed. "Uh, Mina...I need to show the class something." Keiya reached up to peel their scar-concealing patches off, burning them. Mina nodded at the scars. "Cool! Now you look even more iconic!" "You look so edgy!" Toga smiled.

"Aaand welcome, everyone, to Camp Karaoke Night! Who's first?" Mandalay asked. 

"Come on, Bakugou!" Sero yelled, and the whole class cheered.

"Fine, you damn extras!" He growled, walking up to a computer and setting a song. He grabbed the mic, and music blared out. 

"CRAWLING IN MY SKIN-"

...

After Bakugou screamed out his song, others came up to sing. Shoto and Momo sung "Lovely", Kaminari and Kirishima rickrolled everybody, and Jirou sung "I Kissed a Girl", which was suspiciously pointed at a flustered Momo. Hagakure's singing for "My Heart Will Go On" was particularly breathtaking (Ojiro especially thought so);

"Great singing! Who's up next?" Tiger asked. Tokoyami stood up and walked to the computer. Afterwards, he walked up and took the mic. The famous G Note from "Welcome to the Black Parade" played, and everyone laughed in a friendly way as Tokoyami started singing.

When he was done, Toga came up and sang "Cannibal", which was ironically funny. After cheers, Keiya came up and sang "LIGHT SHOWER", making everyone cry (Even Dabi).

After everyone finished crying, they all went to bed. Since there were more people than usual, the class paired up to share rooms. So that night, Toga and Keiya chattered until 12 AM, which was when they dozed off, snoring.