Epilogue: Phoenix

A week later, everyone was back on campus. The ex-villains had gone to court after Karaoke Night, and were given ankle monitors for a year. Other than that, there were no penalties issued. Moonfish went back to prison.

Rei, Fuyumi and Natsuo had cried at seeing Dabi. They got to know him better, and had welcomed Hawks, Keiya and Toga into the family with open arms. Endeavor was there (A cream pie got thrown into his face).

Due to there not being enough rooms, when Toga moved into the dorms, a bunk bed was set up so that she and Keiya could share a room. She easily made friends with everyone. Her official name also became Himiko Toga-Takami, and she and Keiya became known as the "Takami Twins".

The new staff quickly adjusted to UA. Shigaraki and Dabi quickly got to know every member of Class 1-A.

Hawks and Dabi got married a week later in a cherry blossom forest. Kurogiri officiated the wedding.

The Shippers (Skirts + Aoyama + Toga) managed to get Todoroki and Midoriya together with a few pranks.

...

The next week, Midnight was teaching the class once more. Aizawa was asleep (again) while Dabi and Shigaraki were handing out boards to the class.

"Alright, Class A! It's been a few months, and now is the time for reconsideration!" She announced. "You've now tried on your hero names, and it's time to consider changing them. And two people have also received their new costumes! Who's up?" She asked.

Two hands shot up- Keiya and Toga's. 

"Excellent! As you're new, you first, Toga."

Toga excitedly skipped up to the front, board in hand and wrapped in a cloak. "Toga is my name, so I decided to make my hero name descriptive of my Quirk. Transforming Hero: Bloodshifter!"She threw off her cloak, revealing her costume. It was a set of navy-blue tight shorts and sports bra, brown, armoured school-style shoes, knee-high black socks, a beige hoodie and her green blood machine.

"Woo!" The whole class cheered. Toga took a bow, then hopped back to her seat.

"Excellent! Now, Keiya." Midnight said.

The class was hushed as Keiya walked to the front, their wings hiding their costume. "I needed to make some adjustments to my costume to incorporate my flame, so here it is!" They unfurled their wings to reveal their renovated costume. Not much had changed, except that their visor was a cyan colour and their gloves were lined with the same colour. Their boots were also cyan, and so was their hairtie.

"So... I also changed my hero name to suit my Quirk as well." As they brought their board to the front, they met eyes with everyone majorly significant to them.

Momo.

Shoto.

Tokoyami.

And finally, their father, who gave a supportive nod as they revealed their new name.

"Amity Hero: Phoenix."