Preparation

After passing the exams, Class 1-A was on cloud nine. But there wasn't much time to enjoy the achievement. Because there was an even more important event to prepare for:

The UA Sports Festival.

The event that was broadcasted to the entire nation of Japan. It was also important for the student's hero careers, because the top Pro Heroes of the area would scout students out for internships.

During lunch, Mineta walked up to the Skirts (The new name for the Girl's group that included Keiya). "Hey, Skirts! There's a mandatory cheer competition during the Festival!" "Really? We would have heard about it from Mister Aizawa." Momo said. "He sent me to tell you. If you don't participate, you could be expelled. That is all." Mineta said, then walked off, leaving the Skirts in stunned silence. "What?" Uraraka asked. "Let's just make a cheer routine. Kero." Tsu suggested. Mina perked up. "Ooh! I can choreograph!" "And I can write a song." Jirou chimed in. "Let's do it!" Hagakure jumped up, and the others followed. "Should we practice in the gym on the weekend?" Keiya asked, to which the girls agreed. "Your sleeves are up again." Momo said, helping Keiya fix their sleeves. Because of their thinness, Keiya's blazer was a bit too big for them and the sleeves kept rolling up. Mina pumped up her fist. "Jirou and I will be done with the routine by the weekend. Let's do this!". Then the bell rang for class, and the Skirts headed back to class.

At the end of the day, Keiya walked into their room and looked in the mirror, then let out a small gasp. Their roots were showing, making the very top of their head snowy and white. They had to buy dye. They changed into black thigh-highs, black pleated skirt and a sweater-crop top. To hide their roots, they plunked a beret on their head. After calling Aizawa on their phone to ask for permission to go to the store, they headed down, only to meet Kirishima.

"Hey, Keiya. Buying hair dye?" Kirishima asked. "How did you-" "Your hair is too even to be natural. Plus, I saw your roots." He explained. Keiya felt faint. Their secret was out. "Ha,  don't worry. If you want to hide that you're related to Todobro, then I'll help you." He gave Keiya a pat on the shoulder. "Anyway, let's head to the store. It's a short walk there." Kirishima smiled, showing his sharp, spiky shark teeth. "Hold on, I could fly us there! I got my license." Keiya offered, but Kirishima frowned. "I might be too heavy for you." He sighed, motioning to Keiya's extremely slim figure. Keiya giggled . "I'm stronger than I look." At that, they gently picked up Kirishima and flew off in the direction he pointed. "Whee!" He said, spreading his arms out.