Spying

"For the last time, we are only here to kidnap a few students." Shigaraki growled. "We don't need your antics." "Aww, come on!" A blonde girl pouted. From the tree, Keiya thought that was Toga. A man in a mask decided to speak up. "Well, Shigaraki is right. We need only capture a few students then call Kurogiri to pick us up." "Ugh. Fine, Compress. Do you two have anything to say about  this?!" Shigaraki yelled at two men- One with extremely large muscles, the other in a black straitjacket. Both shook their heads in agreement.  

"What's going on?" Tokoyami signed to Keiya. "There are five people down there right now. But there might be more, so I'll listen in for a bit longer." They signed back. Tokoyami nodded, and the couple turned back to the group of people hoping to kidnap them.

At that moment, three people came running back to the group. "Finally, you're back." Shigaraki sighed. "It's been a while. Magne and Twice, I hope you still know the plan. Dabi, status update." 

Tokoyami froze. Didn't Keiya tell him that that was their father's vigilante name? But these people seemed like villains! He was about to tap Keiya on the shoulder, but they had turned back to him, shaking their head with a tear in their eye. He reached over to give Keiya a quick hug.

"All the students are there. They're eating marshmallows and cookies." Dabi reported. "Ooh, you mean smores." Toga interjected. "Whatever, those are gross. Ooh! Smores are delicious!" Twice said, the statements in two different voices. "Okay, so we're all here. Do we all know the plan?" Shigaraki asked impatiently, and everyone nodded. "Good. Remember, we're only here for the explosion boy, shadow bird, and...Who else?" Shigaraki stopped to think. "Hmm, maybe creation girl."

At each of these names. Keiya and Tokoyami looked on in horror. They had to warn the others! Keiya took out their phone to start recording.

"Ooh, how about the dove? That one's powerful!" Toga suggested. Everyone else whipped their heads around in disbelief. "Are you that stupid!?" Shigaraki hissed. "Hawks will kill us all if we lay a finger on his precious child. Tch. I bet that she's a brat." Next to him, Dabi gave him the look that a parent gives someone for calling their child a brat. "The only brat here is you, Handman." He retorted. "I don't have time for this. We attack now. Dabi, Twice, start burning the forest down. We'll lure the kids out and capture them."

Up in the tree, the couple had heard enough. Keiya hit the stop button on their phone and gestured to Tokoyami. "On three, we fly up and back to camp as fast as we can." Keiya signed. Tokoyami nodded. He then threw a rock at Compress, who caught it in a marble. "That one can capture us. Be careful." He signed. Keiya nodded and started counting on their fingers.

"One." "What was that?" Shigaraki asked. Dark Shadow wrapped itself around Tokoyami's waist.

"Two." The whole group stopped. "It came from that tree!" Toga exclaimed, pointing at said tree.

Keiya threw another stone at a bush, and the group turned away from them. "Three."

The two leaped out of the tree as their wings burst open. The group turned around just in time to see Tokoyami and Keiya fly out of the tree. "Spies!" The muscled man yelled. "I got it." The man in the black straitjacket opened his mouth. His teeth stretched out quickly-Wrapping around Tokoyami's leg. "Oh no!" Keiya screamed, grabbing Tokoyami's wrists. "Don't let go!" "I won't-Aah!" He groaned in pain as the tooth dug slightly into his ankle. Keiya quickly considered their options. They could only see one way out that didn't require chopping the man's tooth off (They only hurt people if they have to).

Keiya manoeuvred themselves to place Tokoyami on their back and extended their hand. A burst of bright blue flames spewed out and filled the sky. The tooth man screeched, startled, and released Tokoyami. Keiya grabbed him around the upper body, pulling him in close. They used the commotion to place feathers on all of the people below them, then flew off hurriedly.

"Did you all see the same thing?" Toga asked. "That girl has Dabi's Quirk!" "Or a copy one. But where would she inherit that from?" Magne pondered. "We don't have time for that. I'll capture and interrogate her." Dabi hissed. Shigaraki rolled his eyes. "Let's just do this so we can go back to base."