Entrance Exam

The day of the exam, Keiya was completely ready for anything that could be thrown at her. She'd gone through every routine. After a quick hug from her dad, Keiya flew to the gates of UA, only to see... 

"Keiya!" Yaoyorozu called from the ground. It looked like she was talking to a boy with red and white hair. "Hi Momo!" Keiya landed to have a proper conversation with Momo. "You were recommended too?" Keiya asked. "Well, my parents are kind of rich." Momo explained. "Cool." Keiya nodded and turned to the peppermint boy. 

"Hi, I'm Keiya Takami." She said, extending a hand to the boy. He flinched slightly, and Keiya immediately withdrew her hand. "Oh,  I'm so sorry! We can just introduce ourselves to each other without contact.". "No, it's okay." The boy said, extending his own hand. "Shoto Todoroki. Nice to meet you.". They shook hands, and Todoroki said, "I'm sorry if this creeps you out, but my father is trying to arrange a marriage for me with you." He groaned slightly.  "Oh!" Keiya said, turning purple. "...That's interesting. Well, let's just be friends." She smiled. "So what are your Quirks?" Todoroki asked. "Mine is Creation. I can make things out of lipids if I know the chemical composition." Momo explained. "Alright. Takami?" Todoroki asked. "Fierce Wings, same as my dad." Keiya said. "And feel free to call me by my first name." Todoroki smiled. "Same here, Keiya."

*Timeskip brought to you by Present Mic*

"Hello children!" A man with long, blonde hair in leather walked up to the kids. "Present Mic here. I'm running this special exam for all you lucky people. Now, all you need to do is incapacitate the villain bots running around the school. Good luck!" He said, running into the building. 

"What-" Momo started, but was cut off as the ground shook. A metal figure immediately started running to them, but froze-Literally. Keiya looked to her right to see a stream of ice coming out of Todoroki's hand. Thinking quickly, she let a feather loose. Hardening it in midair, she plunged it through the frozen robot. "Whoa." Todoroki said. "I'll find them." Keiya nodded, dispatching more feathers. As they sensed for vibrations, their wings poofed up. After a moment, they opened their eyes. "There are three more of different types. Two can be destroyed like we just did, but one needs a kill code." Keiya explained. "Got it," Momo said, holding a chip. "Momo, can you throw spears?" Keiya asked. "Yes." "Then can you and Shoto hunt down the two like this one?" Keiya gestured to the fallen bot in front of them. "You got it." Shoto nodded. "Take the chip so you can take down the last one." Momo handed Keiya the hard drive, and they all split up to defeat the villain bots.

Within minutes, the two bots being hunted down by Shoto and Momo had been defeated. Now, Keiya was searching for the last one. The gleam of metal drew her eye, and she swooped, white feathers accompanying her on the way down. She used a fetaher to open the code input compartment and deftly placed the hard drive there. The bot sparked and spasmed as it shut down. As Keiya landed, Present Mic's voice blared through the overhead speakers. 

"Well done! I am proud to say that you all passed and will be starting at UA next week. We anticipate your presence.". The speaker shut off, and Keiya couldn't help but cheer.