01

Welcome to The evil King Lee Minho ~

Some additional information about the story before we really get into it.

This is a royal fantasy modern time au.

Lee Minho also known as the evil King. He's the ruler of Josea. This country is known for its magic filled lands. It also is home to magical creatures.

Josea also has wizards and witches, they can only conduct magic via a magic item they do not possess magic of their own. They just have the affinity for magic and that shows if they are able to use a magic item. At least that's how Josea used to be in the past, now it is but a fragment of its past glory. Now it's but a prospering city but a shell of what it used to be, rich for it's business of magical artifacts.

Now Lee Minho is a different case all together, he was born with magic. It's in his blood, it courses through it. It's unnatural and people fear it, he's demonic, evil.

He was born in the royal family so they couldn't just kill him. He was shunned by everyone. He was never supposed to have the throne but he took it by force, which is why he's called the evil King.

Even those outside of Josea know of him as his visuals made him famous on the internet. People swoon for this king left and right but only because of his looks.

Now onto our female protagonist Park Jiae.

Park Jiae is a girl of low class. Her family was poor and made bad choices, which resulted in a lot of trauma for poor Jiae. It's also why she's so reckless now, she simply doesn't care anymore what happens to her.

She gets into all sorts of trouble, stealing, fake identity fraud, hacking people's phones, destroying magical objects, and the list goes on.

Jiae is nothing special but she's about to be when she gets into the worst trouble she can get. Trouble with the evil King Lee Minho.

Enemies to lovers
Fantasy
Royalty
Magic
Smut

Thick hot steamy tension will be in the air ~

Now let's get into it shall we?

Lee Minho
24
Magic

Lee Minho 24Magic