11

Playlist
Beauty and the beast, the rose

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Chapter 11

Jiae was looking at Minho who was a bit away from them. "Has he always been this mean?" She asked the boys as they seemed to know quite a lot about him.

They shrugged. "Minho's just like that. He takes time to warm up too and he does get sweeter once you really get to know him, once you get his trust I suppose."

Hyunjin cackled. "Well that's how it was in the past. We've been friends since childhood. Minho's changed a lot but there's a reason for his stone cold heart." Hyunjin turned sad and his hair colour changed to blue.

"Oh"

"The pros of having a nymph as friend you'll always know how they feel as their hair show it for them." Jisung said before caressing the boy's hair.

"Oh! Next time you should meet everyone ~" Hyunjin suggested giddy.

"Sure."

--

"Boss, what are you gonna do about her? Now that it's been revealed she's important?"

The man shrugged. "We'll just let it play out. She's a novice, she stands no chance against me anyways."

The redhaired nodded in agreement. "That's true, will you tell her?"

"No, we'll leave that revelation for the battlefield. I enjoy watching people crumble."

"Oh boss you're truly evil!" The redhead chuckled.

"I'm not called the evil king for nothing, now watch as I destroy that pathetic king Minho and all he holds dear, all he tries to protect." The man laughed evilly as a viscous smirk graced his features.

Short chapter.

So I have everything planned out for the Disney retelling with skz but I wanna know if y'all have a preference for which member you wanna read first otherwise I'll just publish them chronologically by age