20

Playlist
Flawless, the neighbourhood

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Chapter 20

"Just shut up and kiss me." Her voice was silent but loud enough for Minho to hear.

He instantly inched forward closing the gap between them, their lips connecting. They felt a bliss overcome them.

Their lips molded perfectly together. Soft lips moving in sync as Minho cupped her cheek before pulling her closer on his lap.

Jiae wrapped her arms around his neck. Tilting her head to deepen the kiss even more. Minho hummed before swiping his tongue against her lips asking for permission to enter.

She obliged and parted her lips to allow him access. Their tongues fought and swirled together in a beautiful symphony.

Minho's hands slid down to rest on her waist before going down to cup her ass. It made her let out a quiet moan.

This turned on Minho even more. They both had flaws but to each other they were flawless.

Jiae always had something unique to her. Minho has found her interesting since day one. He was drawn her. He couldn't love her no, love would destroy them. But they could do this, they could enjoy themselves.

Everyone knows love is dangerous. Love is cruel. His love would destroy them. Yet he couldn't help but slowly fall for her charms.

She always stood up for people and herself, she wasn't scare of retribution. In fact she looked forward to the day it would come for her. She was beautiful like a doll.

Their lips parted for air, once they got it they connected their lips again. Jiae's hands in his hair, pulling at it.

Minho's thoughts were all over the place. He had been thinking about her lips since Jisung that rat, put the idea into his mind.

His heart beat faster knowing he finally claimed those luscious lips of hers. He was beyond intoxicated by her touch.

It was addicting and he wanted it. No he needed it. But he couldn't bring himself to take it. He didn't want her to suffer.

He couldn't do that to her, he didn't want to hurt her. He couldn't allow himself to let her suffer. Tears were still streaming down his face but this time the true meaning unbeknownst to Jiae.

He was giving up for her sake.

He wanted her safe and this would be the last time their lips ever touched. The last time they let their feelings control them.

I seriously recommend listen to this song and the songs for the next few chapters as it will give you the utmost feeling of how they feel.:)