14

Playlist
Strangers, Kenya grace

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
Chapter 14

"I hope you aren't imagining my face when you shoot." A voice chuckled which caused Jiae to turn to look and see a squirrel sitting on the tree branch.

"Jisung?"

The little squirrel smiled before hopping down the three and transforming back to his human self before landing the ground.

"That's cool." Jiae admitted and Jisung chuckled. He gestured with his hands to the target. "So care to tell me what that piece of wood ever did wrong to you?"

"He's such a jerk! Can't stand that asshole." She huffed.

"Ahh you're talking about Minho huh, what did he do this time?"

"Ugh, he drives me so crazy." She groaned before explaining everything that just happened.

"I see, Jiae you can't be mad at him for his point of view on things. As we mentioned before a lot of things happened to Minho throughout his life that caused him to be like this."

"A lot of shit happened in my life too as you know. Yet I'm nothing like that!"

"Everyone deals with things differently. You know that better then anyone. If I hadn't met you when I did, you would've ended up the same way as him if not even worse."

Jiae sighed and looked down. "I guess you're right. But still he really pisses me off so bad!"

"Then I suggest trying to get to know him, to understand why he is the way he is right now. He's like a cat, feisty and mean at the start but can be really affectionate when he trusts you. He's just got a major guard up. It takes time."

"

Mhm I suppose so. But everytime I talk to him, he just pushes me away or some shit. It's very annoying."

"And he'll keep doing that, until one day he won't. It's up to you what you do of course. It's just a suggestion."

"Yeah I know thanks Ji." Jisung smiled at her as she looked down at her weapon. She let a sigh escape her lips as she contemplated on what she should do.

:)
So many short chapters omg 😭