15

Playlist
Run away, Ryujin

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
Chapter 15

After hours of practising Jiae finally went back inside the castle. It was late and she had already missed dinner.

She was quite famished so she decided to go cook something for herself in the kitchen. However as she made her way towards the kitchen, she was reminded of the conversation she had earlier with Jisung.

Contemplating before she made her decision with a big sigh. She turned around to make her way towards Minho's room.

With antagonizing slow steps she finally made it to the dreaded room. She lifted her hand slowly to knock on the door.

She was nervous, sweating a bit. She didn't know why but she was. "Come in." Was heard from the other side of said door.

She exhaled and inhaled deeply before placing her hand on the handle and pushing the door open.

She walked into the barely lit room and saw Minho standing before his full body length mirror. He was halfway pulling a shirt over his head. He was changing into presumably his sleeping attire.

He looked over at her with an eyebrow raised. "What do you want?"

She steadied herself before replying. "I want to talk."

"About?"

"You."

He completely turned towards her, a smirk playing on his face. "Oh? Me?"

"Yes you, look I'll be straightforward. We should learn to tolerate each other. We are going to be apparently fighting together in a war that's too come. So I think it's safer if we know each other better so we can feel more familiar and can depend on each other so as to not die or whatever."

"Hm, I suppose we could. What do you have in mind?"

"We could both share something from our past? I feel it builds a stronger bond faster."

Minho's eyes turned into a slit as he rushed closer to her, trapping her against the door. His eyes darkened as he looked at her.

"I see your game here Jiae. Some scheme you cooked up to get me to tell you about my past."

"No! Fuck! See this is why I want to know. You get so fucking defensive at times for no reason at all."

"Who says I don't have a reason?"

"Maybe you do, but I don't know it. I don't know what in the hell made you like this!"

Minho chuckled menacingly. "People made me like this."

"What do you mean?"

"Ever wonder why I'm nicknamed the evil king?"

She shook her head. "But I want too."

"You silly, stupid little girl. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

Jiae scoffed. "I'm not the bitchy cocky asshole bastard king, so I'll gladly be a silly stupid little girl!" She fired back.

Minho rolled his eyes before gazing back into hers. The tension was building, rising almost sickingly fast.

It was getting unbearable, a tension she did not quite know what it meant just yet, but it was getting very suffocating.

Jiae gulped at the tension. You could cut it with a knife that's how thick it was.

"I want to know, I may be foolish but I do wanna know. So could you please tell me?"

Minho sighed before opening his mouth to reply. "People killed my mom."

;)