12

Playlist
Hell is forever, hazbin hotel motion soundtrack

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Chapter 12

"Try again!" He shouted as he swung a blade at her. She groaned and tried to push him back, but he was taller and had more muscles then her. The odds being in her favour were minimal.

"Is this what hell feels like?" Jiae muttered out as she grunted pouring her strength into her arms and pushing against the blade to push him back.

"Hell's much worse, it's forever and not something temporary. So no this is not hell but it could be." Minho smirked with a glint of evil in his eyes.

Jiae rolled her eyes. "can't we do something else? I'm clearly not made for swords. I don't like it."

Minho sighed. "So whiny." He put his sword back before looking around the weapons for something else that could fit her.

After they came back from the party, Minho had already planned and set up training sessions for them. If she was going to be important and a part of this war. She needed to be trained.

Jiae had fallen asleep during the ride back home. Minho had to carry her to her bedroom and he's still pissy about it.

"I had to carry you to your room cuz you couldn't keep your eyes open. Now you're complaining about your weapon? So difficult." Minho rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yah, you took me out this late so it's normal I'd be tired after having slept in a cold ass dungeon for days!" She emphasised the last word of her sentence being dramatic.

Minho chose to ignore her and instead kept looking for something for her. Once he found what he was looking for, he checked if everything was okay before throwing the weapon to her.

Luckily she had sharp reflexes and caught it without much warning. "As I expected." Minho said as he watched the whole thing.

Jiae just looked confused. "You've got fast reflexes, a steady hand and are very nimble. This weapon should do you justice. For now it's just a beginners model but once you get the hang of it. You can customise one to suit your needs and wants." He explained.

She looked at the weapon with a shine of amusement in her eyes. Minho smirked at her reaction and pulled up some targets for her to practise on.

"You know how it works?"

"I can figure it out." She said inspecting the gun before holding it and aiming it at the target, fingers on the trigger before she pulled it and it fired the laser bullet at the target.

Minho observed her as she tried to shoot a few more times. A few bullseyes and a few misses tho still hitting the target.

"Alright, you've got the hang of it now let's test it out in real combat!" Minho said before charging at her.

"Wait wha-" she spluttered before immediately and narrowly dodging Minho's charge.

They kept at it, charging and dodging each other's assaults. Jiae fired at him which he deflected with his magic.

Heavy breaths and panting were all that could be heard. "Fucking hell."

"This is fun, you're more entertaining then I thought you'd be."

"You literally called me useless and whiny not even an hour ago!"

"Because you are."

He looked at her. "people are nothing if. It negative useless beings of their own making." His eyes pierced hers and she gulped slightly feeling the tension rising.

"They're really not."

"Humans are the cause of global devastation. Their greed for wanting everything, wanting to be the richest, the most beautiful, owning everything. It's ruined the world. They fear what they cannot understand, they fear those who are more powerful because they envy them, they do whatever it takes to have it all."

;)