Im going

When I wake up I see Newt, and Minho and all of the boys hanging by their ankles. I was also suspended by my ankles. 

"What happened?" I asked ignoring the headache I now had.

"You happened." Minho said. "Did you really have to kick the man in the balls?" He continued. 

"Yeh well, priorities." I said.

"You need to get your priorities straight." Minho said. 

"So you're saying my priorities are gay?" I asked jokingly. 

"What-?" I heard him say.

"Nevermind, what now?" I asked.

"How should we know? You're the one who led us here." Minho said pouting. 

"Oh shut up you big baby, you're just mad you haven't gotten to look in a mirror in days and you're hair looks like shit." I said irritably.

He stopped talking.

I looked around and saw a lever. 

"Hey, help get me over to that lever." I said. 

"Why?" Asked Minho.

"So I can pull it and get us down dumbass." I said. 

"Grumpy much.." I heard Minho grumble but I ignored it. 

"Okay let's do it then." Frypan said. 

Newt, Minho, and Aris were closer to me. Newt lightly pushed me as if he were afraid to hurt me. 

Aris pushed me lightly too, but we just needed one more big push and I made it. 

"Just one more push." I said. 

"My turn!" Minho exclaimed. 

"Minho, be carefu–oof!" I said as he pushed me really hard. I wasn't complaining too much because I had made it to the lever and grabbed on. 

"Hold on!" I yelled. I pulled the lever down a bit causing us all to drop but me just enough to get on the platform and untie my ankles. 

I stood up to try and find a way to get the boys down. When I stood up and turned around I saw two of the big beefy guys and Jorge. 

"Ahhah hermana, found a way to leave have you?" He asked.

"Ya, you hung us up for no reason." I said annoyed.

"I had perfectly good reason to do what I did." He said. 

"Well what was that reason?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You mi amigo's came from Wicked." He said.

"H-how did you know that?" I asked dropping my arms.

"They tagged you, that's what I scanned on the back of your necks." He continued.

"What?" I asked in disbelief touching the back of my neck.

"Yep, so I knew that y'all were profitable when I found out you came from Wicked, they are giving out a handsome reward for your return." He said with a smirk. 

"We escaped wicked, we hate what they're doing! Taking innocent kids and running test on them!? Just to help find a cure that doesn't exist!" I exclaimed angrily. 

"They've said they're working on a cure." He said with disbelief. 

"No...there is no cure..." I started, looking down. "It's all just for all of you to co-operate with them because everyone is too scared to die so they believe the lies they are being told. I've seen it, I've read the files I remember conversations that were conversed and they are all lies." 

"I don't believe-" Jorge started but Brenda cut him off. 

"Jorge, give them a chance, they seem legit." She said giving me a small smile.

"You don't have to believe us but we need to get going to find the right arm." I said turning to help the boys. 

"You'll never find them alone." He said.

"We'll be fine." I said. 

"I'm going with you." Brenda said. 

"What?" I asked turning around.

"I said I'm going with you." Brenda said confidently.

"Well if she's going then I guess I'll have to go too." Jorge said. 

"Ok." I said. 

Jorge nodded to the beefy guys and they went twords the others who were still suspended in the air. 

  It didn't take long to get a everyone down but eventually we got everyone on the platform. 

"Alright we need our packs and we need to-" I started but got cut off by a sound of helicopter blades. "What the hell..?"

Jorge looked out the window. 

"Shit." He said and backed away. 

"What what is it?" I asked confused.

"It's them, It's Wicked, they've found you." He said. 

"Oh shit." I heard Newt say. 

"We need to get out of here now, Brenda take them out of here." Jorge said turning to brenda.

"What about you?" Asked Brenda. 

"I'll meet up with y'all soon, but first, I'm going to play them my favorite song." Jorge said with a grin.

Brenda and Jorge shared a look. Brenda nodded. 

"Alright follow me." She said grabbing a backpack off the floor.