He knows

Me and Mary walked out of the tent to let Brenda rest. 

"Would it be okay if I told Newt? We try not to keep secrets from each other." I asked her. 

"You can tell whoever you want as long as you trust them, but I don't know if you should tell Aris quite yet." She said. 

"No need." A voice said walking from behind the tent. "I heard everything." The voice soon matched up with the face and it was none other than Aris himself. No one said anything for a minute. 

"It's okay, I'm not mad, just suprised I guess." He continued. 

"Don't worry, you're not the only one." I said to him with a small smile. 

"It's kinda weird that we are siblings not gonna lie." He said. 

"Yeh...but it doesn't change that much." I started. "You've already been like a brother to me." 

"Yeh me too." He said. 

"Ha that means you should listen to me more since I'm your older brother haha!" He said. 

"Well.....you two are actually twins.." Mary said with a small chuckle. 

"WHAT!?" Me and Aris exclaimed at the same time. 

"Yep." She said poping the p.

"Wait, then who's older?" I asked. 

"Well, you are actually-" she started but I cut her off. 

"Haha! See I'm older!" I exclaimed to Aris who was now slightly pouty. 

"If you'd let me finish, you are only older than Aris by 13 minutes." She continued. 

"Well, I'm still older." I said triumphantly. 

"Well I'm taller." Aris said. He wasn't that much taller than me. 

"I'm shorter." I said. 

"I'm younger."

"I'm older."

"I'm smarter." 

"Im- not falling for that." I said. 

"Wow, already fighting." Mary said chuckling. 

"Mmmm, it's getting late and I need to go find Newt." I said. "See y'all later." And I walked away.