Marcus and a drink

"Just a bit further I believe." Brenda said after a little bit of walking. We were now in some kind of small village. Well, more like a giant camp. There were tents and makeshift shelters everywhere. People dressed in old ratty ripped up clothing, although some dressed in very little clothing, and some even nothing at all. We walked twords one small building with a bunch of makeshift tents and shelters and even just using cloth as ceilings or decorations. 

"Remember, we are looking for Marcus" she whispered to me.

"Marcus?" I asked.

"Marcus." 

"Marcus?" 

"Yes Marcus, do you listen."

"Who the fuck is Marcus?" I asked. 

"Language." She scolded.

"English." 

"Marcus is who Jorge took your friends to." She said. 

"Ah, got it, but one more question." 

"Oh my gosh, you with all the damn questions." She said. "Fine what's your question." 

"Why didn't you just tell me who the fuck Marcus was when you mentioned him!?" I exclaimed. 

"To make you ask questions." She said sarcastically. "Did it work?" 

"Wha-huh??" 

"Obviously, anyways let's keep going just follow my lead." She said as we continued. We continued walking and went twords the entrance of the building but were stopped. 

"Hmm what do you want?" A woman asked slurring her words. The woman had messy blond hair, brown eyes, or what I would assume is brown hard to tell under all the makeup, she was also wearing very little clothing and was kinda skinny. She had a drink in her hand. 

"We are looking for Marcus." Brenda said.

"Hehehe Marcus, hmmm I think he's inside." The lady continued. 

"Well we need to see him so can we go?" Brenda asked.

"Hmm I don't think so." She said giggling.

"Listen lady-" I started but Brenda put her arm out Infront of me and cut me off. 

"Well how do we get in?" Brenda asked. 

"Here drink this." The lady said holding out a jar of liquid. "Drink it and you can go in." 

Before I could even say anything Brenda grabbed the jar and gulped about half of it down. I stared dumbfounded at her. She handed me the jar giving me a look as if to say 'trust me' so I took the jar and started to take a small sip. 

"Yep, mhmm go ahead drink up." The lady said tipping the jar causing me to drink more than I wanted to. "Alright y'all can go in, enjoy yourselves."