Nighttime

(A/n I would like to apologize in advance for what you are about to read, I have no words to explain it, but I'm so sorry) 

I had layed down and just stared up at the stars. I waited for the sound of snoring and quietly got up and looked over to newt who saw me but stayed for a minute. I had walked behind the giant rock shelter we were staying under and waited for the sound of footsteps. I hadn't needed to wait long because about a minute later I heard him coming. 

"Jane?" He whispered into the darkness. He didn't know that he was right in front of me. I pulled him twords me by his collar and kissed him. He hesitated for a minute but then realized it was me and pulled me closer by my hips till there was no room between us. I tangled my hands in his luscious dirty blond hair and he lowered his hands a bit lower. We had pulled away for a quick breath. After a few seconds we went back to kissing each other like we were starving. He had one hand on the back of my thigh pulling me extra close. 

"Jump." He demanded and I listened. He hooked his hands on the back of my thighs while I wrapped my legs around his torso right above the top of his pants. He set my back against the wall.

He squeezed my thighs causing me to gasp. He then took that opportunity and slipped his tongue in causing a little whimper to escape from my throat. As we kept kissing I lowered my hands and slid my hands up his shirt while he slipped his near the under edge of my shorts. I could feel the both of us smiling into the kiss. Out of nowhere we were covered in a light.

(A/N ahhh I'm so sorry this was so cringe I just thought it'd be funny to add😭😭😭)