Yelling

I woke up with a headache and was in a completely different place than I was when I blacked out. I looked over and saw Brenda laying down beside me on a different cot. She was awake though. 

"Brenda." I whispered. 

"What?" She asked. 

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"Your friends found us and brought us here." 

"Wait so they're here?" I asked sitting up. I sat up to fast. 

"Yep." She said. 

"Ok, listen, I'm sorry about what I said I didn't mean it like that i-" I started but was cut off. 

"It's okay, you're not like that, I understand, plus I shouldn't have done that." She said sitting up.

"No it's, it's complicated. I like you I really do, I think you're a really cool badass boss bitch." I started. She giggled. "But I have a boyfriend, and I really love him, we've been through alot together. But if I didn't have a boyfriend you'd definitely be my number 1. But for now I think we are better off as friends." 

"Yeh I understand." She said. 

"No hard feelings?" I asked. 

"Yeh, no hard feelings." She said with a smile. We both stood up and hugged each other. All of a sudden we heard someone yell. 

"What?" I asked as we started through the door. We walked in and saw Jorge beating the shit out of some guy.

"Who-?" I started. 

"Marcus I believe." Brenda said. 

"Mmmk." I said. I zoned out for a second and for a flash of a second I saw Jorge and Marcus as little kids playing around. When I came back to my senses, it was gone. 

I looked across the room and standing in the corner was newt. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and his hair messy as usual. I whistled and he looked up straight at me. So did Minho. The whistle was our little code. Newt started across the room with Minho following. He broke into a small sprint and I ran twords him. Out of excitement I jumped into his arms and he caught me. He spun me around and then set me down and hugged me tightly for another minute. When newt pulled away a bit I stood on my tiptoes a bit and kissed him. He kissed me back. We pulled away after about a minute or so. I looked behind newt at Brenda and gave her a look as if to say 'this is him'. 

'thats him?' she mouthed back. I nodded. 'wow.'

Newt let go and Minho came and gave me a big hug. 

"What happened to you?" He asked as he pulled back. 

"We had to go a different way, there wasn't time to go the way you guys went." I said. 

"Gave us a hell of a fright when we heard explosions and saw you weren't behind us." Minho said. 

"Yeh no kidding." Newt chimed in. "Glad you're okay though."

"Me too." I said. Newt looked at me weirdly. But before I could ask what was wrong he started talking.

"What, what happened to your arm?" He asked worriedly. "And your back?" 

"Oh, I fell about 30 feet from the air and landed on broken glass." I said as if it were no big deal. "No big deal tho." 

"It is a big deal, it's a very big deal, you got hurt and I wasn't there to help." He said irritably. 

"Newt it's fine Brenda help-" I started but he cut me off. 

"Brenda!? She let this happen to you!? How could you?!" He yelled going up to Brenda angrily.

"Newt-" I started.

"NO! ITS NOT OKAY! YOU LET THIS HAPPEN THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" He yelled at Brenda again shoving his finger on her face. There was silence, the only sound being newts heavy breathing. Only after a moment he realized what he'd done. 

"I-i-im sorry, I'm sorry, i-" he said calming down but walking away holding his arm as he said it. He walked out of the room and outside. His yelling had gotten most of the rooms attention. I checked on Brenda to make sure she was okay and walked outside following Newt.