Run

I had finished changing, grabbed my backpack and walked out from behind the curtain.

When I walked from behind the curtain I looked up from the ground and saw Minho and frypan standing there with their mouths wide open. 

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Your hair.." frypan said with suprise.

"Does it not look good?.." I asked nervously.

"Dude, you look so badass." Minho said. 

"Really?" I asked.

"Hell yeh." They said in unison.

"Alright you can stop staring now, let's go." I said. They started walking a little bit ahead of me. We all stopped for a second.

"Do you hear that?" Asked Frypan. 

I listened and that's when I heard it. A snap. Lights followed the snap with a slight buzzing. 

And soon that was followed by groans and growls.

"Oh shit." I said looking around. 

Around us were these people, well more like zombies crawling out of their hidey holes. I assumed these were cranks. 

"We need to leave now." I whispered and started running back to where we planned to meet up. Minho and frypan were close behind me. We saw newt and the others Infront of us a bit. 

"RUN!" I yelled as we kept running. 

"Wha-?" Newt started. "Shit!"

We all kept running. We ran through a door with the crnaks close behind. We had enough time to baracade the door a bit. Winston was the one near the door when four cranks had grabbed him and dug their nails into him and he tried to pull away. We had grabbed Winston and one of the boys leaned and pushed against the door to get the cranks away. We couldn't hold them back very much longer. I saw a dresser.

"Watch out!" I yelled pushing over the dresser to baracade the door with a loud bang. 

"That should hold them but not for long." I said and kept running. 

We had found a set of stairs, it looked like an escalator. I made sure everyone made it up the stairs. When I turned to run and follow everyone up the stairs a crank grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. 

"AHH!" I yelled. 

"JANE!" I heard Minho and Newt yell. 

They had come and grabbed me. Newt grabbed my hand and Minho kicked the crank off. I got back up and we kept running. We ran out of the abandoned mall and into the night. Eventually I spotted a little cave kind of thing and pointed to it. 

"We can stay here for the night." I said plopping down when we made it to the cave. Eventually a fire was started and some of the cans of food were heated and eaten. After the food was eaten all of us just sat and stared at the fire. 

"I like your hair." Newt had whispered in my ear. 

I looked over and smiled.

"You like everything about me." I said jokingly.

"Yeh you're right." He said and kissed me softly. I kissed him back. 

"We should probably go to sleep." I said pulling away and putting my forehead against his. "Everyone else has already fallen asleep."

"Yeh probably." He whispered. I went to lay down but newt spoke again. 

"Come here." He said opening his arms and pulling me in to cuddle with him. I happily did as told.

"Sleep well my love." He said kissing me on my forehead. 

"Goodnight Blondie." I said with a smile. With that I fell asleep.