Mischief in the meadow

'Tay this place is paradise! I really.....'

I took out my phone to take some pictures of Hin but I saw some messages from my friends. I can read them later..... I was going to close the app but then I saw a pair of penetrating eyes looking at me from afar.

Hin was annoyed by my lack of enthusiasm.

'I am glad that you like it......this place is.... really.....nice....' I pretended to be busy with my phone.

'Mn.' He was biting his lips.

'Go and rest under the tree.' I said nonchalantly.

'You are not coming?' His frown got deeper.

'June sent me some funny memes. I need to answer him.'

'Chat with him later.' He wasn't happy to hear that.

'Mn.' But I didn't follow him and started to type random things.

'Tayyy!'

I pretended to be deaf.

Suddenly two hands caught me around the waist and pulled me into a back hug. I turned my head and our eyes clashed. Hin asked with some dissatisfaction,

'Why are you ignoring me?'

I replied with perfect sincerity,

'I am not ignoring you. I was talking to you this whole time.'

'You are! You are not paying attention to me, you are not trying to make me laugh, you are not........ touching me.....you didn't even kiss me once!' He pinched me hard on my back.

'Oh! But last night....I thought you hated it when I kissed you.' I grabbed his hand and turned to face him.

'What! No! You..! What are you talking about?' He was embarrassed.

'Well, you were angry with me....you even wanted to sleep alone....' I looked down sadly.

'It's not like that! I have no problem sleeping with you...'

'So tonight....'

'You can share the bed....'

'I don't know.....' I pretended to be in deep thought.

'Now what!' He stomped his feet with impatience.

'Are we going to only sleep or.....' I smiled slyly.

'I am going to rest now. Do whatever you want to do.' He hurriedly withdrew his hands and started to walk towards the tree.

Shy again......

I did not follow him. Instead, I walked toward a bush filled with wild flowers, and plucked up some quickly. They were vivid in colours and had a faint sweet fragrance. New didn't notice anything so I ran past him and after several steps, I turned back, hiding those flowers behind and beckoned to him with a finger, saying,

'Baby, come over here.'

He looked at me with surprise but didn't say anything. Then with slow steps he started to follow me. We reached the tree in no time and New leaned on it appeared calm, but in reality, nervousness was etched all over his face as he asked,

'What do you want?'

'You still have to ask? Don't you know already?' I teased him a little.

His face instantly changed colour.

'Sorry if I make you unhappy....' I put a flower behind his right ear and softly kissed it.

He stared at me in a daze.