.12.

The last two weeks had went by somewhat peacefully. Almost too peacefully. The Club had done a couple of protection runs for Wayne, without breaking the old cops trust this time, and had to do one load of gun related business. Infact the whole town had been very cheery as more and more posters were plastered on store windows and posts in the street. FUN TOWN was in Charming this weekend.

Bailey would be lying if she said she wasn't a little excited. When she was a kid, JT and Clay had made a massive deal of taking her every year. They'd give her a tonne of sweets and ride tokens and let her drag them both on rides. Then she started going with Jax and Opie when she got a little older and JT had his accident. But Clay always made sure the Reaper Princess had a pocket full of cash to eat as many sweets as possible and drive her brothers crazy. But God, did Jax and Opie love the mayhem she caused.

She was currently still laying on Juice's chest, both just enjoying the early morning peace. His fingers were gently playing with the ends of her hair while she traced over the Reaper tattoo on his arm that she had done for him years ago. This was an odd day, there was no Club drama that needed sorting, and neither were scheduled to work in the garage today. She smirked slightly as she eyed her car and storage locker keys in the dish on the bedside unit, which also contained their rings.

Juice had almost convinced himself she was lying to him when he watched her pull that storage locker key from behind the safe in the Chapel. He genuinely couldn't believe it had been there for seven years without anyone moving or seeing it.

"You gotta do anythin' today, Beautiful?" Juice asked softly.

"Nope, you?" She spoke just as gentle as she propped herself up to face him.

Juice couldn't help but smile and feel his stomach flip as he looked at her. Her bright blue eyes watching him so softly but piercing through him as the early morning sun reflected off them. Hair slightly messy but falling around her face and shoulders in a perfectly imperfect way. The bed sheet tucked tight around her bare chest and waist, only exaggerating her hourglass figure.

"Was thinkin' about goin' and picking out my crow for you." Juice shrugged slightly. But Bailey froze slightly, clearly his joke didn't seem like a joke without the big goofy grin. "I'm jokin', Bee." He sniggered.

"Y'scared the shit outta me." She laughed softly as she playfully swatted his arm.

Juice couldn't hold back the Cheshire Cat smile as he watched her compose herself slightly. Her cheeks turning a little red as she nervously laughed.

"That scare you, Baby?" Juice smirked as he dipped his head slightly so his lips ghosted over hers as he spoke. "Me markin' you f'good too much for the hard-as-nails-biker-babe?"

"More scared that i'd let you." Bailey hummed before nipping his bottom lip lightly and pulling away quickly to climb out the bed.

Juice smirked to himself as he watched her walk towards her bathroom stark naked. The sway of her hips and the jiggle of her ass making him want to shoot up and follow her. But he was locked in a trance. The SAMCRO Reaper on her back, half covered by her hair, and the ink on her arms, made him feel so many different things depending on the moment or the day. But right now? All he felt was possessive. As he thought of where he'd want his Crow inked on her skin.

"So fuckin' dangerous." He chuckled to himself as be heard her turn on the shower.

"You comin'?" She called out to him, the smirk loud in her voice.

"I have a feelin' i will be, baby."

Bailey and Juice were dressed and ready for the day. Whilst in the shower they'd decided they were going to stick together for the day and see where it took them, both having things that they half wanted to do with the other.