.24.

"What the fuck?!" Bailey shouted as an ambulance rushed into the carpark of the cemetery. She recognised it instantly as the one Half-Sack had stolen earlier.

"Get in!" Chibs yelled from the drivers seat.

"Jesus fuckin' christ." Bailey complained and jogged over. She opened the drivers side door and started climbing in. "Move over, scotty." She instructed as she made a shooing motion with her hands.

Chibs listened and shuffled into the passenger seat as he informed her that it was their Irish point of contact who had taken the bullets meant for Clay, that he was in a real bad way and if they didn't do something soon he was going to die. Bailey nodded and took a moment to look at the GPS. It seemed like Chibs had already put the address in and the little device was picking the best route based off traffic (there wasn't any since it was the middle of the night). Then she flicked a switch on the dash and the sirens blared and the lights wirled.

"You found it!" Half-Sack chimed through the hatch in the cabin wall.

"Hold on." Bailey ordered.

"Why?!" Juice rushed from behind the prospect.

But not even a second after his word finished the ambulance shot forwards and the tires squealed. As she rounded the corner out of the parking lot there was a soft bang in the back of the ambulance.

"Dude! Get off!" Juice's voice rang.

"M'sorry, i didn't think she drove like this!" Kip argued, clear sounds of struggle mixed in with his words.

"I'm a great driver!" Bailey shot.

"We know, Princess. But y'didn't need t'take off in third." Chibs reasoned, his knuckles white from holding on to his seat.

"Third?!" Juice asked in horror.

"Yes, babe, third!" Bailey agreed.

Bailey rounded another corner, more thuds and grunts echoing from the back of the ambulance. Chibs and Bailey shared a confused look before Chibs braved letting go of the seat to see what was going on in the back. Kip had fallen on Juice's lap again, and the Rican was trying to shove him off. Yet everytime Kip found his footing Bailey would drive over a bump or turned a corner which would make him drop back down again.

"You have three seconds t'get off me before i strap  y'to that bed." Juice warned.

"Okay, man!" Kip shot.

"I didn't think yah were into that, JuicyBoy." Chibs teased.

"Sounds like a good time t'me." Bailey quipped.

"I'll keep that in mind." Juice joked through a grunt as he shoved Half-Sack off him.

"There an EMT bag under your seat, Chibs?" Bailey asked with a surprising amount of softness.

Chibs reached down under his seat and pulled out a hug red backpack. 'Aye' he'd chimed when he pulled it onto his lap. Bailey instructed him to keep it on him to take in with them. A few more harsh turns (and bickering between Sack and Juice) later they were at the Irish bar.

The Teller woman wasted no time in jumping out of that ambulance and rounding it to the back door. Juice and Sack looked shocked to see her right infront of their faces as they were about to open the door to climb out. Bailey gave Juice a guilty smile, as both men looked flustered from their drive, and hopped up quickly to grab the transfer slide sheet. Both Juice and Sack a little stunned that she knew exactly what to grab from where.

"Cmon!" Bailey rushed them as she started jogging off with the item under her arm.

When the group made they way into the Irish Bar, Bailey was relieved to see all of the guys were there. An attempt on Clay's life meant that if they didn't know where someone was they were not safe.