.1.

"Well, you look like yah 'av bad news." Maureen Ashby tried to joke.

Bailey stood in the doorway that led to the flat upstairs of the little conveinence store that Maureen ran in Belfast. The girl was just watching the woman close up shop, count the money in the till, and write down a few things that needed to be included in the next stock order. She hadn't said a word. Just stood and tried to find the right ones.

"I heard the Prez talkin' a while back." Bailey sighed. "Jax, he's havin' a baby, Maur."

"You goin' home, pet?" Maureen asked softly.

"I think seven years is long enough." Bailey nodded. "No matter what i did, i always came back to the Kutte. My Da' would probably be disappointed."

"No, he wouldn't. He always said he wanted you and Jackson out or leadin'. Can't lead if you don' go back." Maureen smiled.

"Yeah, I guess." Bailey chuckled.

"You did good work 'ere. Charmin' would love to 'av you back." She urged. "But don' go thinkin' yah leavin' without sayin' bye to Trini." Maureen said sternly.

"Oh, i wouldn't dream of it." The girl grinned.

Maureen hugged Bailey tight.
The smell of beer and smoke lingering on the both of them. The younger woman didn't expect this to weigh on her heart much, but it was. She had been in Belfast for the better part of two years. She wandered into this little shop completely by accident and couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Maureen.

See, Bailey had seen pictures of Maureen amongst a load of her Dad's old junk, the two of them smiling and holding a little baby girl. Baby Trinity. Maureen couldn't believe her eyes either when she saw the girl who was the perfect mixture of John Teller and the Queen of Charming, dropped a glass bottle then and there, and almost fainted. That's all it took to find a home in Ireland. Walking into the right shop.

After telling Trini that she was leaving, Bailey packed up her stuff, booked a flight for the next morning, and sat at the table in front of her mobile phone for an hour.

She will fucking kill me if I don't call ahead.

A quick huff and a shot of Whisky later, Bailey was dialling an all too familiar number. Breath catching in her throat when she heard her voice.

"Teller-Morrow Automotive, Gemma talkin'."

"Mom? I'm coming home."